As Atlas rode on the carriages with Eclair, he noticed a lot of people staring at him; some with fear and others with distaste. It probably didn't help when Atlas saluted at them in return.

Eclair smiled weakly, " And here I thought you were the mature one." She said, letting her head drop to his shoulders. Atlas rolled his eyes and ignored her while he searched his bag for his muggle novel he bought last week.

***

" You fainted, Potter? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually fainted?"

Atlas looked up from his book with an annoyed expression, only to see one of his least favourite classmate tormenting his other least favourite classmate, The Boy Who Lived himself. As he was ready to walk away, he was suddenly being dragged by Eclair, who was clinging on his arm ( her excuse was that she was too weak to walk on her own after the incident with the dementors and needed support), unluckily for him, she was dragging him towards the two trouble makers.

" Shut it, Malfoy!" Shouted Eclair menacingly, storming towards him with a look that could kill. Atlas closed his eyes, wishing he could just disappear right there and then.

" Did you faint as well?" said Malfoy loudly, " Did the scary old dementor frighten you too, Cohen?"

Eclair was practically fuming at that point, had it not been Atlas holding her back, she would've cursed him right there on the spot. " Come on, let's go, Miss 'I'm too weak to walk' ." muttered Atlas, his expression blank as he looked at a very smug looking Malfoy.

" Oi, Black! Tell me, how's your uncle dearest-"

Malfoy didn't get to finish his sentence as Atlas shot a silencio spell at him non-verbally. Not turning his back to face an angry looking Malfoy and three gawking Gryffindors, he dragged a gaping Eclair away before anything else could happen.

" How did you do that?"

Atlas raised a brow at her in return, not saying anything. Eclair let out a huff and crossed her arms in annoyance as they continued to walk to the castle in silence.

***
Golden Trio POV:

" Why would Black defend you from Malfoy, Harry?" Ron pondered, sitting on an armchair in the Gryffindor common room. Hermione looked up from her Transfiguration book and rolled her eyes.

" It's obvious isn't it? He's trying to get close to Harry!" Hermione said. Seeing the two blank stares she was getting, she let out an exasperated sigh and shut her book. " Black's trying to get close to you because he's helping his uncle- to kill you!"

Harry frowned as he recalled the incident, " Well... he was defending himself... not me."

" I still think it's odd that Black came to you two at the first place." Hermione insisted. " Just- just stay away from him, alright?" She said, a worried expression on her face.

" Yeah... I-I'll stay away from him." He said half-heartedly , still in deep thought.

***