Billy x Weasel (Albert)- LeMoN :<

Start from the beginning

(With Billy)-

By the corner, Billy sees Finn going in the area that he was in. "OH SHIT! You scared me" Finn exclaims. "What are you doing on the ground?" Finn questioned. "I need to be alone, man..." Billy says, resting his head on his knees.

(With Al)-

Sal glares at Al with a look of worry on his face. "You should go to Billy. The guy's been seeming down. He's probably with Finn near the room by that Double Tap thing" Sal reclaimed. Al nods, running to the place.

(With Billy)-

"You sure?" Finn asks before walking away. "Yeah..." Billy whispers. Just after Finn leaves, Billy slightly doses off to sleep on the cold ground. A few minutes after Finn left and Billy fell asleep, Al makes it there and looks down, seeing Billy out cold. Al softly taps Billy to wake him up. Billy gasped awake. "You alright, Bill?" Al said, in a low tone. Billy plasters a fake smile on his face, looking up at Al. "Yeah... I'm just tired" Billy said, looking back at the ground. "Is it alright if I sit with you?" Al says, gently. "Of course" Billy said, sitting up with Al. Albert smiles and scoots close to Billy, feeling relaxed a little. A few seconds of silence went by. "You done with your little gun project?" Billy said, in a small voice. Al shakes his head. "No... I'm almost done" he said. "Oh" Billy whispers. He glances at Al and looks back at the ground. "What's wrong, Bill? I'm worried about you" Al asks, quietly. Before Billy could speak, he sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "Your all ears.... right?" He looked in Al's eyes. "All ears, Bill" Al smiled softly. Billy inhales and exhales, being silent for a few seconds. "It's.....about my....p...past...." Billy murmured. Albert listens carefully. "About.....my.... m-mother...and my..." Billy stays quiet. He looks at the wall and slightly blinks. Al places a hand on Billy's back. "I won't judge, Billy. Go on" Al cooed. "Goddammit..." Billy thought. "And my father...." He finished his sentence, looking back at the ground. Al sighs. "What is it about..?" He asks, gently. Billy stared at his bloodied hands and spoke. "...My mother...cared...so much about me...unlike my father...he treated me...like SHIT. Everyone told me how brave I was....but him. To him, I was like...an outcast..."Billy whispered. "My father continuously drank too much...he yelled at my mother...and he...abused me....he didn't care if I was hurt...." Billy said, sounding as if he was quietly whimpering. Al pulls Billy into a gentle hug. Billy hugs Al back, hiding his face in Al's neck. Al blushes, biting his lip, but continues to hug Billy. Billy pulls away, looking at Al. Al saw the upset look in Billy's face. His eyes were teary as well, but his face was yet still serious. "Hey, don't cry, Bill" Al said, cupping Billy's cheeks, wiping his tears with his thumbs. Billy smiles a bit and nods softly. Al blushes, looking away for a moment. A second later, Billy rests his palms on Al's face to look at him. Albert looks at Billy, smiling a bit. "Thanks for listening, Al" Billy says, blushing. "No problem, Billy. I'm always willing to listen" Al said, with pleasure. Al's words caused Billy to smile even more. "You should keep smiling. You look good like that" Al complements Billy. "T-thanks" Billy stutters, looking at the ground again. Al chuckles softly, hugging Billy again. Billy hugs Al the best he could, feeling better already. "If you ever feel down, talk to me" Al remarks. Billy simply nods and pulls away. He holds Al's hands and says "Al...your the only one that makes me feel better". Al smiles and says "Good". Billy stared at Al, biting his lip. Al stared back, blushing more. Billy could feel himself leaning in a bit. Al leans in as well and lets their lips collide, blushing madly.

(LEMON!!!!)

Billy softly pants. Al scoots a bit closer, panting too. Their kiss suddenly began getting heated. Al moves onto Billy's lap. Billy wraps his arms around Al's neck. Both lovers, motioning with their lips were blushing like crazy. Al moans softly, kissing Billy still. Billy moaned through the kiss as well, feeling their tongues wrestling. He pulls away softly gasping for air and takes his shirt off, tossing it aside. He then unzips his pants revealing his 'member'. Albert pulls away after a moment, and gasps softly when he looks down. Billy smirks at Al's reaction. Albert then quickly pulls his clothes off, turning red as a tomato. He gives in and lets Billy dominate him. Billy lines himself up to Al, grabbing on his waist. He began thrusting softly. Albert bites his lip, wrapping his arm around Billy's neck. Billy suddenly thrust harder, blushing like crazy. Albert moans, bouncing a little. His lover tugged on his waist, panting and sweating bullets. Al places his head on Billy's shoulder gently. Billy kisses Al's forehead and continues to thrust. Al bites Billy's neck gently, teasing his lover. Billy moans and thrust faster. "B-BILLY... I'm c-close...ah!~" Al moans out. "Oh... A-Al.." Billy moans Albert's name. Al pants softly.  Finn enters the area the two lovers were in. "I'll catch up with you, Sal! I'm gonna get-" He stops, frozen. "Never mind...." Finn says, quietly turning around and walking out, speechless. Billy pulls out and turns Al around, hungrily pushing his lips on Al's. Albert kisses him back, smirking a bit. Billy pulls away, making a look on his face that made Al blush madly. "You look fucking adorable" Billy teases. Al pulls Billy close and kisses him again. Billy groans, wrapping his arms around Al's neck. Albert hugs his lover close. Billy whispered "We're done~", causing Al to whine. Billy grins, teasingly and pulls Al back, kissing his neck. Billy grabs his clothes and pulls them on. Albert does the same, smiling. As Billy turns around, he stops dead in he stops dead in his tracks. "Holy....sh....IT!" Finn exclaims, laughing. Sal crosses his arms, raising both eyebrows. "It's not what it....fuck, this is akward..." Billy muttered. "Damn! That was quite the show there, fellas" Finn teased. Billy shot a dirty look at Finn and mumbles "fuck off". "Fuck you, Finn!" Al says, running off. "Oh, haha! I'm coming for you, Weasel!" Finn yells from behind Albert, running after him. Billy and Sal soon follow and as Billy yells "Fuck no, your not!". Billy catches up to Al and grabs his hand, speeding him up. "You fuckers ain't gonna hide from me!" Finn yells, running behind the two. Billy makes a quick turn and hides by the corner with Al. He mouths "Stay low and stay quiet!". Albert nods. "Make a noise! Go ahead, fuck-face!" Finn hollered. Sal sighs, irritated. "Just let them be, Finn" he says. "Not after that! There's no way I'm leaving them alone" Finn ignored. Billy glares at Al, with a look of anger. "Stay close" he mouths. "Go on. Come out, motherfucker! Or you can just let your boyfriend come out!" Finn growled. Billy peeked out a bit, even more angered, and began hyperventilating softly as he ducked down. Al grabs his arm and whispered "Calm down". Billy nods slowly, taking his revolver out from his pocket.