Chapter 7: Goodbye Hogwarts

Mulai dari awal

Ron, Hermione, and I were hanging out by the stairs when we saw Harry.

"You okay, Y/N?" He asked.

"Never better." I replied with a laugh.

"What about you?" Hermione added.

"Splendid." He said as we came down the stairs and hugged him.

It was the last day of going to school at Hogwarts this year. We were in the Dining Hall for dinner and the winner of the House Cup.

"Another year has gone." Dumbledore began. "And now as I understand it, the House Cup needs awarding. And the points scan thus. In fourth place...Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place...Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place...Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place...with 472 points...Slytherin House." There was lots of clapping and cheering during each of those announcements. I didn't really care that I won. I just liked having fun with my friends.

"Yes, yes. Well done Slytherin, we'll done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account." I wasn't too surprised that he said that. "And I have a few last minute points to award. To Ms. Hermione Granger. For the cool use of intellect, while others were in grave parole....50 points. Second, to Ms. Y/N Weasley. For the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points." I was surprised to hear my name called. "To Mr. Ronald Weasley. For putting his life in danger, just to go on the adventure with his friends. 50 points. And third. To Mr. Harry Potter for pure love and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house...60 points." We were now tied with Gryffindor. "Next, it takes a great deal to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points. To Neville Longbottom. And lastly. It takes courage to tell a secret you think people wouldn't like. But Ms. Finn used all of her courage to tell me she had an announcement to make. Right now." He said, looking at Merida.

**Sorry if my math was wrong 😂. I didn't really check over it.**

She stood up on her chair. "Y/N has been a great best friend of mine this year when I thought no one should like me. She gave me enough courage to say what I'm about to say." She began. "I want you all to know that....that I'm a lesbian and I'm proud of it. I don't care what you say about it. Say all you want. But I have my true friends—" she looked down at Carrie and me and held each of our hands. "—that accept me and will stick with me until the end. Of course there's also Harry, Ron, and Hermione." She said, looking at then. They were a bit shocked, but they smiled. "If any of you have the courage—and it's okay if you don't—to stand up with me if you are apart of the lgbtq+ community. Be brave for each other!" She said as she waited a couple seconds. Surprisingly, a decent amount of people stood up. I knew most of them as well. Luna, Neville, Daisy Comet—a Hufflepuff friend—, and many more. Then two that I didn't expect would stand up were Carrie and Hermione. I stood up too because even though I still didn't fully know my sexuality, I knew I completely supported them. And I stood up for my Aunt and my new Aunt.

"I award the Slytherin house....30 points." Dumbledore finished when everyone sat back down.

That means we won. We won!

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe, that a change of decoration is in order." Dumbledore said. He clapped his hands and the Hogwarts flags above us turned to Slytherin flags. "Slytherin wins the House Cup!"

My whole table was bursting with excitement and happiness. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were smiling for us. Everyone threw their hats in the air.

It was now time to leave. We had all of our bags loaded onto the train.

"Come on now. Hurry up. You'll be late." Hagrid said to everyone getting on the train.

We started getting on the train, when Harry walked towards Hagrid. We waited for him to com back.

"Feels strange going home." Hermione said. "Doesn't it?"

"I'm not going home." Harry replied. "Not really." We waved goodbye to Hagrid and went on the train.

Then it was the four of us, sitting in the cubby together.

"Promise to write to each other?" I said.

"Of course." Hermione replied.

"I've got nothing better to do." Harry laughed.

"You two are going to Camp June over the summer, right?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about camp." I replied. "Will you be there, Hermione?"

"I sadly can't go. I'm visiting my grandparents for most of the summer." She said.

"That's fine." Ron replied. "We'll be fine by ourselves then."

"Remember not to use magic. You could get—" Harry started.

"—Expelled. We know." I finished.

We were silent for a little bit.

"I really am going to miss you guys." Hermione said. I hugged her.

"This was the best school year of my life." I said. "I'm glad I met you all."

And so the school year ended. Leading Ron and I into a normal boring adventure on our own. Summer Camp.

**Oh it won't be so boring 🙃😏. Don't worry, Draco is going to be in more things. Third year is when a lot of things are gonna start to happen with Malfoy and Y/N. But I still have second year. He's gonna be in that but not as much as the rest of the years ahead.**