Kakuzu x Tukiko

Three rogue ninjas were walking on a grassy plain. They were sweating because the temperature was burning hot. 

Those ninjas happened to be three Akatsuki members. Hidan, Kakuzu, and a new female member who was supposed to be training with them because of her strength level. All three were irritable, hungry, and hot. 

"Seriously? You're making us walk in this weather all for your 'bounty missions'? You're just an inconsiderate bastard, who only thinks for himself!" Hidan grouched at Kakuzu, who simply ignored his complaint as if he wasn't there.

"Quit ignoring me, asshole!" Hidan exclaimed.

The woman, whose name was Tukiko, silently listened to their bickering. She was a bit of an introvert. She preferred to not get into their squabbling because it led to nowhere. Of course, there was only so much she could handle.

"Kaku-"

That was the final straw. Tukiko's patience was like a balloon, and Hidan was the needle who popped it.

"Hidan," She hissed, taking both men by surprise. "Shut the hell up. If you weren't so caught up in nitpicking at what he does, you'd realize that we're following a target of this bounty hunt. No one wants to hear your whining." 

Hidan was surprised to hear her snap. She was always so quiet, didn't care what others thought, and no one knew how intimidating she could seem. Of course he refused to show that he was slightly intimidated by her. 

Kakuzu only looked at her in surprise, his gaze lingering on her for more than a second. Ever since she joined, he started feeling odd emotion. Almost like a yearning and a feeling as if he wanted to keep her from getting in harm. He didn't understand what these were, but he did his best to ignore them. 

She caught his stare and he snapped out of it to focus back on his target.  "Found him" Kakuzu muttered to himself and he quickly went to go take care of him. Tukiko could feel her interest to him starting to spark up again. 

Tukiko only watched as he slung the limp body of the victim over his shoulder and walked towards them. For a split second, she thought he looked attractive. Tukiko was oddly attracted to Kakuzu the first time she met him. But she had to quickly shake those thoughts away. 

"Finally, he's done" Hidan said with excitement. 

Kakuzu threw the body onto the ground and gave a nod to Hidan. "Make this one quick, we don't have enough time."

Hidan smiled wickedly and started his ritual. 

"Just at least leave him recognizable" Kakuzu advised.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Hidan answered, only wanting to focus on his ritual.

Tukiko winced at how lethal his ritual was. 

Hidan finished and his grim reaper-like appearance faded away. He licked the blood off of the metal rod and smirked. "You know, Kakuzu, my ritual wasn't as fun because you only gave me a limited amount of time."

Kakuzu silently slung the body over his shoulder again and led the group to the 'office' where the dead bodies were stored at of the bounties. Tukiko had no clue where they were going, since this was her first time ever accompanying them on a bounty mission. 

She was baffled when they stopped in front of a public restroom. They went to the men's, but Tukiko stopped. 

Hidan turned with confusion. "Hm? What are you doing? Let's go" 

 Tukiko crossed her arms. "I'm not going in there, it's  MEN'S restroom."

She could already smell the stench of the bathroom, mixed with the scent of death. Plus, she was appalled by the idea of going into a bathroom made for men.