We walk slowly to the kitchen. Mom is making breakfast.

"Morning. I would say good. But, we all know no one slept lately." Mom gives us each a cup
of coffee. We are dead on our asses, which are all planted in chairs.

"Goddess Bless." We turn to see a waddling Spence. His face is set in a glare.

"Good morning Spence." Talon yawns and waves. I rub his back and move him into my lap.

"Nothing good about this morning. Or yesterday." The omega rubs the small of his back and stretches.

"Sorry." We all call out in unison.

"Where are the precious screaming demons?" Spence questions.

"Upstairs." I point.

"Did you suffocate them? Their quiet." Lyle asks. He doesn't show an ounce of despair over the idea.

"Actually, we put them together in the crib." Lutz smiles, genuinely.

I listen to the monitor and realize they are all quiet. Dad is a genius.

"They wanted to be with their pack." Mom explains.

"We are their pack." Lloyd argues.

"The pups are going to socialize with one another. By keeping them separated, they are not getting bonding time." Mrs. Williams sets plates in front of each of us.

"Couldn't you have said that a week ago? Before I contemplated killing myself." Jace groans.

"Don't talk of such things." Marcus comes in and smacks Jace across the back of his head.

"Sorry. Just never thought this was going to be so draining." Jace eats his food.

"We told you it takes a village. You have all been selfish." John comes in and pulls his wife, Marley to his side.

"Dad, we were trying not burden our parents with our responsibility." Lutz argues tiredly.

"It's not a burden. It is a privilege. We want to help. Let us." Marley kisses her son on the head.

"I'm ready for help." My Luna shakes his head aggressively. "We can't do this alone. I don't want to."

We all nod our heads in agreement.

"It's time all of you go back to regular pack duties. Us grandparents are going to take over baby duty." Dad looks at us with no question in his authority.

"We're in." Lloyd smiles gratefully.

"Go relax for the day. We will spend quality time with the pups. Tomorrow everyone will be at training, then office duties." Marcus gives that order.

We finish eating, kissing our parents on the head. We go to the cinema room and crash down on the chairs.

"What do we want to watch?" Lyle turns on the projector screen.

"My eyelids." Talon nuzzles into me and closes his eyes.

"Your dick, in my ass." Spence smiles seductively at his mate.

"Anything. I'm in no shape to make decisions." Ally yawns and stretches before curling into
Jace's awaiting arms.

Lyle puts on Up and sits down, pulling Spence into his lap.

I don't know if anyone watches the movie. I wake up with the credits rolling. I'm surrounded by the whistles of sleeping warriors.

I kiss my sleeping Luna and keep kissing him until I'm satisfied with the the soft hum of our bond from the contact.