Maybe all heroes aren't that tough

Eye for an eye, remember when I told you

Wipe your pretty eyes, dry 'em on my shoulder

-Swap it out, Justin Bieber

Agatha

I was shaking. The hard tiles beneath me bruised my knees but all I could do was hold on to the phone.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down but all I could hear was the harshness of Justin's voice as my eyes locked on Sophie's body.

Well, not just hers...

"What the hell happened? Where's Sophie?" I tried not to flinch as Justin breathed down the phone.

"She's with me, just get over here...did she tell you where this is?" He let out a gruff or a growl, at this point I didn't know. But his frantic movements told me he was nowhere near calm and that ugly feeling started to settle in my stomach knowing he was so worried of...her.

"Stay with her until I get there, or I swear Agatha---"

My jaw clenched as I read his tone. Before I could think it over, I hung up and tossed the phone over to where Sophie was laying down.

I wanted to hate her even hit her at this point until she wakes up.

"How can you be so stupid?" I whispered. Annoyed, tired and scared. I forced myself to sit on the bed but not before eyeing the motionless man with his ass sticking out and I felt sick all over again.

It was a close call. Tonight just relived one of my biggest nightmares that I created myself. Allyssa and the others went too far tonight and that tightening in my stomach intensified. What if I was too late? What if I never saw Sophie's friend? What if... what if I didn't come tonight? It was useless, really. To even begin questioning myself when I know for a fact that whatever way it might end, it will be ugly and somehow it will always be tied back to me.

The longer it took for Justin to get here the more restless I grew. I wanted to lift Sophie away from this room because who knows when that sick bastard might gain consciousness and the only weapon I knew was already used. The pieces of glass stuck to his head, his skin but the bottom of the glass stayed in tact that now rolled near the end of the bed where I can see it. For a moment I hesitated, not having it in me not to think if I were to move an inch, he'll wake up.

"You better worship my feet once you wake up." I told Sophie, giving her limp body a hard glare before crawling my way over to the bottom piece of the glass that still held a small amount of liquid.

I tried to not think of it as I got closer. But the nearer I got as did the substance and my stomach dropped just when I got a hold of what was left.

Roofies.

The small amount of the blue liquid was clear to me. It might be odorless, not a sign of indication of what it was for someone who didn't know but I do. It was the perfect rape drug, barely noticeable, convenient enough to carry despite its blue core that shows when dissolved in clear drinks---and that flaw alone could save a lives if one knew of it. The familiarity of it was like acid on my skin and I rolled the glass away from me, harshly wiping any remnants against my top. The vivid images of frantic tears, waking up but barely and waking up again without a trace of memory hit me like a ton of bricks and without a second thought, I ran back to Sophie's body.

"Shit, shit, shit." I keep on chanting when I reached Sophie's body and took note of the excessive sweat that shouldn't be there. I felt for her pulse, her breathing dangerously calm under my palm and tears started to sting my eyes.