"So can I help you with whatever you're planning?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah. Come back here tomorrow. We'll come up with a plan to get back at them." He said walking me to the door.

"Yo you know you fine as hell. Can I take you out sometime?" He asked. He is bold I'll give him that.

"I'm sorry boo but I don't mix buisness with pleasure. Plus you far from my type." I said starting my car and driving away.

"Okay Marcus what's the plan?" I asked sitting at his desk again.

"I'm gon get some niggas to kidnap Tiana and that lil bitch Simmy fuckin with. Maya I think that's her name." He said.

"Why do you wanna bring that Maya girl into this?" I asked.

"See baby it's gon hurt Simmy to not have his sister or his girl." He said.

"Okay when are we making the grab?" I asked.

"I'll let you know. You dismissed." He said.

Tremaine's P.O.V.
That call with Candy had me curious as to what she was talking about. But I guess she'll tell me when she is ready.

"Tre-Tre what's up with that Tiana girl." Kayla asked

"Man I'm feeling her Kayla. It'd only been a couple of days but I can see myself with her. She pretty, funny, smart, and her attitude is sexy." I said.

"I've never known a guy to like a girl for they attitude." She said said shaking her head.

"Man I like being checked bruh. Makes me feel wanted." I said stopping at a stop sign.

"Okay then." She said ending the conversation. After Kayla stopped talking I pulled up to Tete's house.

"Damn this is a nice ass house." Kayla said staring. She so easily fascinated.

"Come on let's go knock." I said opening my door. Walking up to the house knocking on the door.

"COME IN." I heard somebody shout. walking in I didn't see nobody there.

"In the kitchen." I heard Maya say.

"What's good Maya? Where ya boy at?" I asked giving her a hug.

"He upstairs getting dressed. Who is your friend." Maya said looking at Kayla.

"This my little sister Kayla." I said

"Hi I'm Maya." she said reaching out for Kayla's hand.

"It's nice to meet you." she said shaking Maya's hand.

"Y'all here for Tete?" Maya asked grabbing some chips.

"Yeah we supposed to go shopping. You and Simmy wanna roll too?" I asked

"Oh no thanks he's taking me out for a lunch date." She said.

"Right. What's good Tremaine." Simmy said giving me dap. "Who is this pretty young lady." he said referring to Kayla.

"Who Maya?" I said recieving a smack from Kayla. I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Hi I'm Kayla." She said shaking Simmy's hand.

"Here for my sister bruh?" Simmy asked taking some chips from Maya.

"Yeah. We going shopping." I repeated

"She keeping them waiting too." Maya said eating more chips.

"TIANA! YOU HAVE GUEST!" Simmy yelled up the stairs.

"I know you better quit yelling at me nigga before I kick yo ass." Tete said walking down the stairs. It was funny because Tete is 5'3 and Simmy is 6'3.

"Fuck you laughing at Tremaine. I'll kick yo ass too. I'm sure Kayla won't mind neither." Tete said walking up on me.

"See this none of my buisness. Maya can I have some chips?" Kayla asked walking away. Tete laughed and I just shook my head.

"Tete I'm gon tell ya short ass you don't want these problems." I said crossing my arms.

"Fight me then." She said. I looked at Simmy and he just shrugged his shoulders and watched. I bent down and picked Tete up and she screamed.

"Mothafucka you better put me down!" She said smacking my butt. Shit she wanted smack somebody butt
okay I smacked hers back.

"Say sorry." I said holding her.

"Hell no. When I get down I'm gon fuck you up." She said.

"How you gon get down if you don't say sorry." I said still holding her.

"Fine I'm sorry. Now put me down." She said and I put her down.

"See was that so hard." I asked grabbing her hand.

"Blah blah blah. I'm still gon fuck you up." she said hitting my chest.

"In due time." I said laughing.

"Simmy we'll be back." she said grabbing her key.

"Me and Maya are going out. So we'll see y'all later." Simmy said walking to the garage with Maya.

"Aiight let's go." She said pushing me and Kayla out. After Tete locked the door we all got in the car. Kayla took the aux cord and played No Flex Zone by Rae Sremmurd. It was loud so I turned it down only to have Tete turn it back up.

"NO FLEX ZONE! NO FLEX ZONE! They know better! They know better! NO FLEX ZONE! NO FLEX ZONE! They know better! They know better!" Her and Kayla rapped. I laughed because they rapped it word for word and they was dancing causing people to look and laugh. Then Kayla played IDFWU. They didn't even sing that song they yelled it.

"I DON'T FUCK WIT YOU! YA LIL STUPID ASS BITCH I AIN'T FUCKIN WIT YOU! YA LIL, YA LIL DUMB ASS BITCH I AIN'T FUCKIN WIT YOU! I GOT A MILLION, TRILLION THINGS I'LL RATHER FUCKIN DO! THAN TO BE FUCKIN WIT YOU! LIL STUPID ASS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I DON'T, I DON'T, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YA DO, DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO." They yelled as I just shook my head. Finally pulling up to the mall I turned the car off quick.

"All y'all get out the whip." I said unlocking the doors.

"Bitch. For stopping the song I'm gon play it again when we leave." Kayla said getting out. Tiana just laughed and followed her lead. I could tell Tiana was the one for me.

Vote/Comment
Candy in the MM