"Be Still My Heart."

Beginne am Anfang

  Now, Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei had two boyguards each. Gu Hai had insisted that security be beefed up. The other two men were outside of the house, patrolling the area while the other two stayed inside of the house.
  Ying Yue sat in her bedroom, her feet pulled up under her. Had she really seen Xiaoping or had it been her imagination, she thought to herself. The situation felt as if it had become a dangerous game of cat and mouse for some reason. Maybe it really was all in her head? Maybe she was just so scared of Xiaoping finding her that she started to think all kinds of horrible thoughts. 
  Jiang Yifei lightly tapped her door and walked in. "Do you want anything to eat?" she asked. She looked so concerned and worried that Ying Yue gave her a genuine smile that said, thank you.
  Ying Yue shook her head and she felt a slight headache coming on.
  "We could watch a movie," Ying Yue suggested, "it might put you in a better mood."
  Ying Yue shook her head again and regretted it. "I'm fine," she said, "I just want to go to bed early."
  Jiang Yifei did the only thing that she could think of. She walked over to the bed, sat down, and wrapped an arm around her friend. "It's going to be okay," she said. "I know that a lot has happened, but know that you have protection all around you, you're going to stay safe, be safe. I'm not going to let anything happen to you and the same goes for Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin."
  Ying Yue shifted lower into the bed and closed her eyes. She believed in her heart that it was true. They all would do everything in their power to keep her and the baby safe. It was just unsettling that Xiaoping might be back. It was scary to think that he had found her and that he might be stalking her. Was it all in her head?
  Jiang Yifei ran a hand through her hair as she lay there with her eyes closed. She looked down at her friend and wished that there was more that she could do. She stayed until her friend drifted into deep sleep.

  Yang Meng had let You Qi talk him into trying out another new toy. It was a butt-plug that was meant to stay inside of him throughout the day. What You Qi didn't tell him though was that the toy worked differently than a normal butt-plug. The only information that he disclosed was that it would help Yang Meng open up more if he kept it inside of him for the day. The toy came with a remote control and was in You Qi's possession. However, throughout the day, Yang Meng would catch an orgasm at the oddest places. In the morning, he went with You Qi to work. He had sat down near the director while You Qi practiced his lines with the lead actress.
  Yang Meng had clapped his hands joyfully when You Qi finished all his lines without messing up. When You Qi stopped to take a sip of his water, he pulled out the little remote from his pocket and pressed the button.
  Poor Yang Meng. When his ass vibrated, he almost fell out of the chair. The director had looked over at him as if he had lost his mind. He had even asked if he was okay. Yang Meng had quickly tried to compose himself and sat up in the chair with his cheeks red as a beet. She looked at the director with an embarrassed look upon his face and he glared at You Qi, who was trying his best to hold in his laughter.
  Yang Meng's eyes went wide. He had to get the thing out of him!
  You Qi quickly called for a five minute break and ran up to him. "Keep it in," he whispered.
  Yang Meng looked around cautiously as they spoke. "No," he said, "I want to take it off."
  You Qi led him to one side of the room and said, "If you leave it in, I'll give you a reward at the end of the night."
  "What kind of reward?" Yang Meng asked.
  You Qi leaned in, and said, "A really good one." The look in his eyes promised something very special. It was a secret, but it still held the promise of a good time.
  At first Yang Meng looked hesitant. Then he agreed. "Fine," he said, "but it better be a good reward." 
  When they were having lunch for the day, You Qi pressed the little button again. This time, Yang Meng spit his water out onto the assistant and was horrified. The next time it happened was when they were on their way home. You Qi clicked the button and watched as Yang Meng squirmed in the passenger seat. His eyes rolled into the back of his head this time and he arched his back while throwing his head up.
  "Does it feel good now?" You Qi asked with a grin. He knew that after a while, Yang Meng would enjoy the toy. While buying the item from the website, he had read that after a few vibrations, the user would get to enjoy the feeling, especially because the toy rubbed up against the male's prostate.
  You Qi hit the button again when they were walking into his apartment and Yang Meng finally moaned his pleasure into the room. He leaned against the wall in the hallway and looked over at You Qi with glossy, hazy, eyes. His looked as if he were a happy drunk, but with something else in his system. You Qi closed the door and started to unbutton his shirt. He hit the button again and watched as Yang Meng got weak in the knees.
  With the vibrations being so close together, Yang Meng felt the pre-ejaculation fluid ooze from his body. Suddenly he wanted more. He wanted, no, he yearned, for that sensation to be consistant, rapid.
  You Qi took a few steps and kissed him, roughly, sloppy. Yang Meng moaned and kissed him back, hungrily, as if he hadn't had something sexual in a while. They had done it just last night, but now, everytime they got a new toy to play with, they were humping like rabbits.
  Yang Meng pushed him away and looked up into his eyes. "I want my reward now," he breathed with a sensual tone. You Qi pressed the button once more and watched as pleasure coursed through his lover's body. He took Yang Meng's hand and placed it on his hardness, saying, "This is your reward."
  Yang Meng would have been furious because he felt cheated somehow, but then You Qi pressed the button again.
  "I know you want it," You Qi teased in his ear. He flicked his tongue on the outer part of his ear and Yang Meng threw his arms around him, locking himself with You Qi in a tight embrace. He was right, he wanted the butt-plug out of him. The length of the plug was doing nothing for him because it was for beginners. The length that You Qi had to offer would be so much better. He could reach deeper, something the toy wasn't gifted in doing.
  You Qi scooped him up into his arms and headed for the bedroom.