Heartbroken.

"Why did he do that?!" you heared Aoba yelling when you woke up.

"Ngh..guys, stop.. my ears hurt.." you mubbeled, opening your eyes.
"(Y/N)!" Trip yelled. "Ears!" you cried. "I'm sorry.." he whispered. You opened your eyes wider and looked around. "Where's Mink?" you asked in panick. Ren laid a hand on your shoulder. "He's away, far away from you." he whispered with a calm look on his face. You laid down again.

Koujaku looked at you. "Aoba, I'm going to tell her.." he mubbeled. Aoba looked at him in panick. "K..Koujaku, this is not the right m-" Koujaku stopped him. "Just shut up." he said, walking towards you. He grabbed your hand and cleared his throat.

"(Y/N), I..I..I.. I love you.." he stammered. You looked at him. You became red again. "K..Koujaku, what are you doing?" you asked confused. "Would you like to be my.. girlfriend?" he asked, kissing your hand. 'What is he doing?!' you thought. 'It's weird but, I kinda like him too.' you thought, looking at him. You smiled. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." you said, kissing him.

Surprisingly, nobody smiled. "W..what's wrong?" you asked, confused. "N..nothing." Clear stammered, smiling. "C'mon guys, she's in love!" Clear said with a smile. Koujaku looked at your confused face. "Don't mind them.." he whispered, kissing you again. When he broke the kiss, you looked at him. You were sweating and your face was red. "Are you okay?" Koujaku asked. You nodded. "Just a fever." you said, closing your eyes. He kissed you cheek. "If you are tired, go to sleep, you are still not healthy." he said. You nodded and fell asleep again.

"What the heck did you do?!" Aoba yelled when he saw that you were asleep. "Be the first to confess my love." he said with a smile on his face. Aoba left the room with Ren on his side. Noiz looked at you and stroke your cheek. He walked towards Koujaku and looked into his eyes. "Take good care of her." he said, then he left too. Trip and Virus followed them.

"Koujaku-san, that wasn't really smart.." Clear said. "You know that they all like her, even I have feelings for her." Clear added. Koujaku sighed. "You're right, I will.. break up when she wakes up.." he mubbeled. "N..no, just be careful." Clear said, leaving the room too. Koujaku sat next to you and sighed. "I just hope Mink won't hurt you again.." he whispered.

9.30 PM

You woke up again and saw Koujaku sitting next to you. He smiled and you smiled back. "So, what was wrong, why were the others not happy?" you asked. "I don't know." Koujaku lied. Koujaku looked at you. "Why does Mink do that kind of stuff.." he whispered. You stared at the ceiling. "I don't know, but he kept repeating the line: 'What are you?'." you said. Then. doctor walked in.

"There is a man named Mink to see you." he said, stepping aside. Koujaku stood up and looked at Mink. "What do you want." Koujaku snapped. "Step aside." he mubbeled, walking past Koujaku. He sat next to your bed and looked at you. You feared for your life again.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Mink said. You looked at him confused. "I'm sorry?" you asked. "You tried to kill me and all you say is I'm sorry?!" you yelled. Koujaku chuckeled. "That's my girl.." he whispered. Mink looked away and walked towards the door. "Whatever." he said, leaving. You looked away and Koujaku sat next to you again.

He grabbed your hand and you smiled. "(Y/N), I have to do something.." he whispered looking down. You looked at him with a confused look on your face. "I.. have to break up.." Koujaku stuttered, leaving the room. Before you could say a word he left, leaving you behind.

"K..Koujaku!" you yelled, sad. "Come back!". Aoba walked into the room.
"(Y/N), what's wrong?!" he yelled. "K..Koujaku broke up!" you cried. Aoba hugged you. "It's alright.." he whispered. When you was done crying, he looked at you.

"When are you going home?" Aoba asked. "T..tomorrow.." you stuttered, wiping your tears away. "Why?" you added. Aoba smiled. "I thought that I could help you, when you're home." he said. You smiled back. "A friend would be nice.." you whispered, looking away. He stroke your cheek and you became red again. "Yeah, a friend.." he whispered.

In love with everybody. (A Dmmd Xreader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara