Chapter 3: Troll in the Dungeon???

Start from the beginning

"Everyone out of the way!" Madam Hooch said as she ran through us to get to Neville. He made some whimpering sounds of pain. "Oh, dear. It's a broken wrist."

I saw Draco pick something up off the ground.

"Everyone must keep their feet firmly on the ground while I escort Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand. If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before you could say "Quidditch"."

Once she left, everyone turned to Malfoy who was holding something.

"Did you see his face?" He began. "Maybe if the fat lover had given this a squeeze, he would remember to fall on his fat ass." A few people laughed.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry said, walking towards him.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere high for Longbottom to find." He replied as he got on his broom.

"Don't you dare, Malfoy." I said before he took off.

He laughed as he flew through the crowd. "How about the roof." He said, flying higher.

"What the matter? Bit beyond your reach?" He joked. Harry started to get on his broom.

"Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly!" Hermione stated. He ignored her and started to fly. "What. An. Idiot."

I decided to follow him. "Give it here, Malfoy." Harry began.

"Or we'll knock you off your broom." I added.

"That so?" Malfoy replied. Harry tried to grab it, but Malfoy did a flip around the broom. "Have it your way then." He threw the Remembrall.

Harry and I flew fast to try and catch it. The ball was about to hit a window, but I flew fast enough to do a flip and catch it like Malfoy. I passed it to Harry and we flew back down.

Everyone was screaming "Yay" or "Wow" as they ran towards us while we landed. Once we finally got on our feet, people were saying things like "Wicked!", "Well done", or "Great job!"

"Harry Potter. Y/N Weasly." Someone said from behind us. We turned around and it was Professor McGonagall. "Follow me."

Oh no. We're getting expelled, aren't we.

She led us down a hallway, stopping us when we were at a doorway. "You wait here." She said to us.

"Professor Quirrell. Excuse me, excuse me. Could I borrow Mr. Wood and Mr. Flint for a moment, please." She said, walking in the doorway of the class.

"Y-ye-yes. C-course." He responded with the stutter. She came back out with two older boy students.

"Mr. Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Mrs. Weasley, this is Marcus Flint." She looked at each of us. Then she turned back to the boys. "I have found you a seeker." She said, smiling.

We walked down the hallway with Ron and Merida.

"Have you heard that Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker? I always knew he'd do well." Nearly-Headless Nick said to another ghost.

"And Y/N Weasly is the new Slytherin seeker. Did you hear about that too?" The ghost replied while they both flew about.

"Seeker?! But first years never make the house team." Ron stated as we were walking.

"You guys must be the youngest Quidditch players in a—" Merida began.

"—century." Harry cut in.