Chapter 51 A Broken Promise

Start from the beginning

Shindou and Miria: !

"...Shirabe-chan?"

Tsurugi: "...I ran into her at the store. Obviously I didn't show myself but when I was watching her and got to the parking lot... I figured out something."

Shindou: "Something...?"

Tsurugi: "...Saegusa-senpai's with Fifth Sector of course, but I never would expected..."

Tsurugi paused again before speaking.

Tsurugi: "Saegusa-senpai is Ishido Shuuji's daughter."

Shindou and Miria: !

"W-What...Shirabe-chan's....."

Shindou: "...Ishido Shuuji's daughter..."

We all became quiet.

...It makes sense now.

Shirabe: The relationship between my parents.... aren't the best. They had a fight and still aren't talking to each other...

Perhaps they fought about how soccer is managed? Or...

Shindou: "Why did you choose to tell us two?"

Tsurugi: "...Out of the time Saegusa-senpai was with us, she was the closest with the two of you. I thought you should know."

We all became quiet again. Soon enough, Shindou stood up.

Shindou: "Thanks for telling me, I'll be going now."

We watched him leave the cafe with a blank face.

"...What do you think is going to happen, Tsurugi?"

Tsurugi: "What do you mean?"

"Our club... it's falling apart. Everyone doesn't even know that Shirabe-chan is with Fifth Sector. I'm worried..."

Tsurugi: "...About the club or Saegusa-senpai?"

!

I looked down.

"...How did..."

Tsurugi: "You were the closest with her and the only one she was first name based with. Plus... I could tell."

I look at Tsurugi before looking outside.

"...Is it bad that despite what happened, I still think of her as a dear friend?"

Tsurugi: "...No. I may of not know Saegusa-senpai that well... but, she didn't seem to not enjoy her time with you."

"Tsurugi..."

We looked at each other before smiling.

*Timeskip*

Hayami: "We're finally at the semi-finals. Just two more wins and we have the championship. W-We really made it this far."

Kurama: "What's the point of getting nervous at this point?"

Hayami: "But I can't help it!"

Shindou: "It's all right, Hayami. Let's win, everyone. We'll make this revolution success."

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Then when we exited the Holy Liner we were face to face with Arakumo Academy.

Haruna: "They have a genius player, one said to come only once in a decade."

Tenma: "Only once in a decade?"

Kariya: "Which one is it?"

Haruna: "Nebuchi-kun, Mazumi-kun, and Sata-kun I think it's one of them."