When we first met, I was convinced he was a model. He gets mistaken for one all the time, not that I'm complaining.

"That's so sweet. Thank you." I blush and lean up to attach my lips to his. He sweetly kisses me back while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Anything for you. The interview you just finished was magnificent. You're such a joy to watch." He holds onto my hand as we walk off the Real ShowBiz set.

"I'm glad you were able to make it to the taping. I thought you had a case today?" I push a piece of hair behind my ear and peer up at him.

"I have to be back at the courthouse in an hour. I was able to switch my case to a later time so I could support you." He turns to face me with a happy smile. "Come over to my place later for dinner? I say we get takeout to celebrate you being an influential woman in Hollywood."

"I can't tonight. Austin is cooking and he already rented The Goonies from the video store. I promised him we could lay low for the evening. Maybe I could sneak over after?" A smirk forms on my face as I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body against his.

"I like the sound of that." He plants another kiss on my lips, and I smile against his mouth.

"Avery, the car is ready." Mick says from behind me.

"I'll see you later, babe." I whisper to Danny before winking at him.

"Can't wait." He smiles and grips onto his briefcase.

Danny and I met through my assistant a few months ago. Nancy's boyfriend is good friends with his brother, and the two of us were set up on a blind date.

I was hesitant to get back on the dating scene after healing from my last heartbreak, but I'm glad I gave him a chance.

He's smart, funny, and super respectful. I'll admit he's very old-fashioned and a hopeless romantic, but that's what I like about him. We're very similar and have the same goals and aspirations. It's smooth sailing with him.

I hold the roses in my hand as Mick and my bodyguards lead me outside. The paparazzi are already waiting for me, so I pose for a few shots and keep a wide and positive smile on my face. Then I'm placed in the SUV and headed home.

"That went well." Mick says with a grin.

"Yeah, really well. I enjoy doing interviews like that." I nod and glance back at him.

"Don't forget you have your maid of honor dress fitting tomorrow afternoon." He looks down at a planner in his hand.

"Right, it's after my business meeting." I look down at my sundress and exhale a breath.

I try to push the wedding to the back of my mind. Whenever I think about it a flood of anxiety fills my core. The upcoming weeks are going to be tough, and I'm not prepared for it.

I'm relieved when I get dropped off in front of my home. It's been a long day and I can't wait to relax. For the most part, we finished redecorating.

Austin and I agreed on a gray and white color scheme for the house and had a field day with it. We did everything ourselves and it was a great bonding experience.

"Oh, honey. I'm home." I sarcastically yell out while stepping through the glass door.

"Great, I'm almost done preparing the salad." His back is turned to me, and his dark hair is covered by a baseball cap. His arm sleeve of tattoos is on full display with the black tank top he's wearing.

"Did you see the interview?" I ask and place my purse down on the couch.

"I just had the television on. You did great." When he turns around to face me, his eyes go straight to the bouquet of roses that are still in my hand. I walk across the kitchen to put them in a vase. "Those from Danny?"