"I was at a low point in my life during the end of my last relationship. The situation I was in was very toxic and I didn't realize that until I was forced out of it. After it ended I had a wakeup call. I needed to seek help for my own depression and struggles,"

"I changed my life around when I realized the only person you will always have is yourself. Without that relationship and environment, I was able to see my own strength and worth."

"I think that's such an inspiring message for everyone." Kara nods in agreement.

"It really is. Now, we don't want to go into details about your personal life, that's not what this talk show is about. But you did move into a house in Beverly Hills a few months ago with your best friend, Austin Starr. How is he as a housemate? Is he messy? Does he do chores?" Mary lets out a laugh, which causes me to do the same.

It's crazy to think Austin and I actually live together. It's a great way for us to work on songs and spend time with one another, plus I love to keep an eye on him. He's been sober for two years now and I feel like he's scared to be alone.

The temptation might be too much for him and his addiction might come flooding back. I don't mind keeping him company. After everything we've been through it's nice to have him with me at all times.

"Oh my gosh, he's so messy! I'm the one doing the dishes and cleaning up after him, but he always cooks dinner to make up for it." A loud giggle escapes my lips.

"The collaboration you two did on the new album is one of my favorite songs. Your voices sound so good together." Kara compliments with a grin.

"Thank you! Working with him was a lot of fun. He's an amazing songwriter and an inspiration to me as a singer."

"We are so happy for you, Avery. We wish you nothing but the best." Mary turns to look at the camera again. "You can check out her new album, Beautifully Broken, in stores everywhere."

"We'll be right back!" Kara says as the camera pans out.

"And we're on a commercial break." A cameraman yells.

"Thank you guys so much for having me. It's nice to see women taking charge of the Hollywood scene."

It's the truth. Ever since last year, the female demographic in California jobs skyrocketed. I have to say, being interviewed by women puts me at ease. Men always ask me about the negative aspects of my eating disorder.

They spread rumors that Austin and I are secretly dating and always have to bring up my ex boyfriend. I don't want to talk about anything but my own music or business experiences.

"You're such a sweetheart! You're welcome on our show anytime." Mary informs me.

"And we're so happy your love life is well." Kara nods behind me with a smirk hanging on her lips.

I stand up from the chair and turn around. A low gasp escapes my mouth as I watch my boyfriend walk toward me with a huge bouquet of red roses. I get off the stage and meet him halfway.

"Danny, oh my gosh." I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Your album is number one on the charts for the third week in a row. This is a reminder of how strong you are." The twenty five year old lawyer looks at me with his dreamy blue eyes. Eyes that I adore staring into. I take the flowers and admire them, before admiring the better view in front of me.

Daniel Marsh has no business being stuck in a courtroom all day. Standing at six foot two, his jet black hair and ocean blue eyes deserve to be displayed on a Calvin Klein ad.