Ch. 11 Halloween

Comincia dall'inizio

"What are you doing?!" He yelled.

"Putting eyeliner on. Just sit still and don't move, and close your eyes," I gave him a stern look. "Oh! Open your mouth!"

"Why?"

"Cause it will help you not blink," I said in a weird tone. I put eyeliner on his top lids and winging them off at the end. "Now open your eyes, and don't flinch this part may seem weird." He just nodded. I put the eyeliner on his waterline. Everytime I would touch him he would tense up.

"How do girls do this everyday!" He gasped.

"I guess you get use to it," I shrugged. I took out the mascara and made his eyelashes long and luscious. "Did you bring a wig?" I asked.

"Yes I did!' He jumped up and ran into my room and put it in my hands. It's a good wig not a cheap, inexpensive one. I got out my brush and brushed it then put Harry's hair up in the little cap thing and put the wig on is head and bobby pinned it down. I actually pulled my hair up into a bun on top of my head then put on my own cap thing and put a wig on that I baught. I have to say the wig I had was exactly like Harry's hair.

"Did you bring any shoes?" I asked. He just looked down and shook his head. "Good cause I have something perfect for that dress!" I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of knee lengthed brown boots and a pair of cream boot stockings. "Sit on the bed sweet cheeks," I winked.

" We look like each others clones! And what are you doing?" Harry asked giving me an unsure look.

"Just playin' my part as being you!" I said.

"Oh ok whatever you say, hottie!" Harry joked in a high pitched voice. He sat on the bed and I slipped the bootstocking on them put the boots on him these shoes were way to small for him! "Thanks, your my prince charming!" He swooned.

I looked up at him but he was already looking at me. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but his eyes were just the prettiest shade of green that could have mesmerised the most untamed lion. I felt myself leaning in and I could tell Harry was too. What was I doing? Stop! Stop! I mentally screamed at myself but apperently I don't listen. By now I could feel his warm breath (that smelt like mint) on my face giving me the chills. I could feel our lips barely touching each others when someone opened up the door and screamed,

"The party has arrieved!" Harry and I shot back and I just sat and starred at the carpeted floor thinking. I looked up and saw Louis staring at us with confusion and anger written all over his face.

"Oh sorry," Louis blushed and closed the door behind him as he walked out. Was I really just going to kiss the Harry Styles! Do I like him, no he was like a brother to me. But apprenerley I'd kiss that brother... I wonder what Louis thought! Crap! What if he tells everyone else! My mind was racing a mile a minute. I looked back up at Harry and he seemed to have the same expression I did.

"I'm so sorry Mel! I didn't mean to!" He pleaded but still not looking at me.

"It's ok Haz. Let's just not talk about it ok?" I said while patting his legs. He just nodded.

"Louis never gonna let this down," Harry shook his head and let out a small laugh.

"I'm gonna go downstairs now," I told Harry. "Haz..." I started but just shook my head and decided not to finish. I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. I felt a hand grab my wrist and I was pulled into one of the bathrooms downstairs.

"Harry! What the hell was that?!" Louis whispered but managed to yell at the same time. I was about to tell him that I was Melanie but then it hit me, I'm dressed up as Harry. I just desired to play my part and so I just shrugged while looking down. "You know what I might just go tell the guys!" He sassily said. I looked up and made eye contact with him and shook my head ever so slightly. "Your not Harry! Oh my gosh, Melanie!" His eyes grew twice the size of them regularly.