goin stupid

Everyone stared at the boy who just fell from the ceiling in curiosity, I mean it's not everyday someone magically appears in a school labeled the safest place in the wizarding world, the teachers after getting over there shock got up and raised there wands.

"Who are you and how did you do that" asked professor Dumbledore, he'd never had this happen in his many years of teaching.

"Oooohhh the almighty dumblydoo, why I am harry but you can call me, actually we can just stick with harry" said harry as he jumped of the floor and looked around with a grin," and you see I have no flippin idea how i got here but if this is how boys look here than I'm not complaining" he says as he throws a wink at a slytherin, also known as tom riddle.

" well then if you would follow me to my office, we could fix this and find away for you to go back to were you came from" said Dumbledore.

"Hmmm let me think about it..... nah, I think I'll stay" said harry as he skips to the teachers table.

" well then we should probably get you sorted" said headmaster dipper as he summons the sorting hat and walks over to harry.

"But headmaster"

"No buts, albus" said dipper, then he whispers to Dumbledore "this year has been quit boring I believe it's time to spice things up a little" then he walks off and puts the hat on Harry's head, were not seconds later the hat yells out,

"SLYTHERIN".

Harry skips over to the table of green and silvers while thinking,

'This is gonna be fun!'