"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasly. And this is my twin sister, Y/N." Ron stated.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Harry replied. Wait. THE Harry Potter???

"So it's true. I mean. Do you really have the..the" I replied in shock, moving my hand towards my head.

"The what?" He replied, confused.

"The scar." Ron whispered.

"Oh," Harry chuckled while moving his hair, to reveal the scar. "Yeah."

"Wicked." Ron said. I smiled in amazement. Then turned when I heard something on wheels come down the hall.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" An elderly women replied while pushing a trolley filled with candy.

"No thanks." Ron replied, holding out his sandwich. "I'm all set."

Harry and I looked at him like he was crazy not to accept candy. But I knew we didn't want to waste our money on the candy.

"We'll take the lot." Harry said as he pulled out about 6 galleons.

"Wow." I said, looking at the amount of galleons he has in his hand. Those aren't very common to have a lot of.

Sooner or later, we were shoving our faces with candy. The funniest part was when Harry's chocolate frog jumped out of the window.

"This is Scabbers, by the way." Ron said, looking at his pet rat who was eating some candy off a wrapper. "Pathetic, isn't he?"

"Just a little bit." Harry smiled.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow." Ron stated. Oh, boy. I highly doubt this is going to work. "Want to see?"

"Yeah!" Harry said happily.

Ron cleared his throat and was about to begin the spell, when someone interrupted.

"Has anyone seen a toad?" A girl with curly, light-brown hair asked as she stood in between our door. "A boy named Neville lost one."

"No." I replied. She turned to Ron.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." She said as she looked at Ron and his wand.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" Ron said. It only pushed the little box of empty candy away from Scabbers. It didn't turn him yellow.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" She asked. "Well, it's not very good, is it?" She chuckled. Ron and Harry exchanged the look of Well she's going to be annoying.

"Of course, I've only tried some simple ones myself." She said as she sat down next to me, facing Harry.

"For example." She said as she pointed her wand at his glasses. "Oculus Reparo."

Harry's glasses were fixed. Ron turned at a later time because he was still eating candy, but he still gave a shocked/amazed face.

"That's better, isn't it?" She stated. Harry took his glasses off, in shock, looked at Ron, and then put them back on.

"Wholly cricket! You're Harry Potter!" She exclaimed when she saw his scar. "I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" She said as she looked at Ron.

"Um..Ron Weasly." He said as he continued chewing on candy. "And that's my twin, Y/N."

I gave her a quick smile and she smiled back. Then she turned to Ron. "Pleasure." She said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"You three should change into your robes. I expect we should be arriving soon." She said as she got up and walked towards to doorway. But before she left, she turned to Ron again.