She smirked, "Well, well, well. See you can't not believe me now. That was just the icing on the cake."

"Get out."

She shrugged and left the room closing the door. I swear I didn't wanna assume shit, but obviously there's something going on. I didn't wanna put that shit in my heart but I know she fucking with somebody else on the low. Its so obvious, she stay gone for long periods of the day and comes home tired as hell. It just makes me mad because I didn't go through all this bullshit just for her to do the same thing she did with Rashad.

I forgave her for that, because people make mistakes. If it turns out she been with another nigga then its not. At this point, I don't know what the fuck to believe. I'm tired of giving people my all and not getting shit in return. I work hard every damn day for her and my daughter. I get the feeling that I'm being taken advantage of.

I honestly just needed a nap, because the longer I thought about it the madder it made me. I'm too grown to be stressing right now, its either she give me some answers or I leave her alone.

~~~
2 hours later.
~~~

I woke up to see Kiana taking her shoes off. I sat up in the bed and she turned around to look at me. She gave me a smile and turned back around. I cleared my throat and rubbed my eyes until I could see the world clearly.

"We need to talk."

She turned around with a confused expression. She crawled up on the bed further and gave me her full attention.

"Okay. Is something wrong or?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my hands, "Where have you been these past few weeks Kiana?"

"I told you I been with—"

"Cut the bullshit because that's a fucking lie. I called your brother and he told me you wasn't there today. Stop fucking lying because the shit not cute. If you out here doing something you might as well tell me now because if I find out its gon get worse." I said causing her to sigh.

She placed her face in her hands and looked up to the ceiling. Kiana better stop playing with me, the way I'm feeling right now I might just knock her ass out.

"Okay fine." She relaxed, "I've been talking to this realtor for a while now. He's been helping me find houses and shit like that in our price range."

"I don't believe you, because why you gotta be secretive about going to see a realtor? And if you really going to see him that's not shit that you do by yourself. I have a say so in this shit too and I don't want you picking houses that I don't fuck with."

"Draco I'm telling the truth. I promise you this. I know that you should be involved but you work all the time and on the days you're off I try to make you come places with me. Its too much shit going on for me to sit at home everyday."

"You sound dumb." I got up off the bed, "So where the hickies come from Kiana? You don't think I know about that?"

She stood up confused, "What hickies? Draco what the hell are you talking about?"

"Hush!" I yelled causing her to shut up. She folded her arms and stared at me until I spoke. "Kiana, is the child in your stomach even mines? I mean you five months now, but if I was with Christina five months ago then I know for a fact I wasn't with you."

She nodded, "You know what if that's how you really feel all you had to do was say that! I'm not going to force my child on you Draco. I honestly couldn't remember if we had sex back then either. But there was no one else in the picture so it has to be you."

"Are you sure?" I walked up to her, "I mean, you were living with Roman and weren't you messing with the dude next door? For all I know that's either one of their babies."

She slapped me hard as hell across the face. I clenched my jaw and took a step back before I got angrier.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that again. I know I haven't been the best partner to you and I know what my past is like. But for you to sit here and make me seem like I just lay down with anybody is disrespectful. I don't need this right now, I refuse to let you stress me out while I'm in my second trimester."

She sat down on the bed and tried to put her shoes on. It slipped back off and I tried so hard not to laugh. She eventually got it on and gathered her stuff again.

"Where are you going Kiana? You don't have nowhere else to go—"

"Fuck you!" She screamed angrily and I could see the tears in her eyes. "That's your fucking problem, you think I have to depend on you for everything! You think I'm just gonna keep running back to you because I don't have a family! I promise you I have my own money and I can pay for anything I want! I'm not afraid of being alone, okay? I'm used to it Draco! I'm fucking used to it!"

She took her ring off and stormed out of the room. I sighed and ran after her because it was about to rain and she didn't need to be out.

"Kiana." I said as I grabbed her arm gently, "Don't do this. I'm sorry for how I acted baby."

She snatched away from me, "Its always you're sorry. I'm sick of this shit honestly. Maybe I should just leave you alone."

"No." I grabbed her waist, "I want this Kiana. I want us, I want our baby. I just let people get in my head."

"Who said something?" She asked and I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Put your ring back on." I said as I picked her up and pecked her lips. "You ain't getting away from me no more."

I carried her back into our bedroom and set her on her feet. I grabbed her ring and slid it back on her finger. I leaned down and pecked her lips before pulling her into a hug. I looked up out into the hall to see Christina. She rolled her eyes before going back into the room.

I looked back down and let go of Kiana.

"I love you mamas." I said pecking her hand.

"I love you too." She smiled.