the tragedy of her soul

Start from the beginning

"but two souls? that's...beyond scientific explanation!" he raises his voice slightly at her.

"tomioka. if you told a stranger here right now, in this cafe, that demons exist , and you have killed thousands of them, i'm sure they would say the same thing."

"also, i know you like her. you do. both of them in fact. but you're just in dilemma with yourself isn't it? the guilt about loving someone other than kochou and living on happily? i know. i understand. but now, as her sister, please tell her you love her now. her soul will finally rest. " kanae clutches on to his hands again, but this time, it was cold.

"no. kanae-san. YOU don't understand. we made a promise. and now you want me to throw it away and tell her i never love her just so she can 'rest'? wouldn't that hurt her more? she's been in pain for more than a 100 years, i will never say hurtful things to her to make her leave. "

"but i will tell her i love her. but not the way you do it. and if you'll excuse me, i have a lot of patients to tend to." giyuu leaves hastily, a frown on his face, leaving a blank-faced kanae.

                                        s

tomioka-san sureee is taking his long sweet time.

shinobu thoughts to herself as she cleans the scalpel.

"ha.."

shinobu turns. giyuu opened the door as he takes off his coat, still not noticing her presence.

"ara! looks who rose up from the grave! where have you been? the hospital's been BUSY without you!" shinobu pokes him angrily.

he simply waves his hand, dismissing her, his other hand rubbing his temple.

"not now...shinobu."

"NO! where have you been?! it's a MONDAY! we all have been so BUSY!" she holds the scalpel and swings right at him, stopping by his neck.

"if you don't tell me righ now i will slit your throat."

then comes a deafening silence. tomioka just stares at shinobu.

she doesn't know but his emotions were on high. he looks at her with so much emotions in his eyes. and he was tired. he needed a break. really needs one.

suddenly, he uses his elbow to hit shinobu's wrist, causing her to loosen her grip on the scalpel and he instantly snatched it away and swung it right back at her throat.

"wow. that was so scary. shinobu you can be a mafia leader." he looks at her shocked face, deadpanned, while still holding the scalpel by her neck.

"s-shut up! tch you're no fun!" shinobu pushes his hand away and snatches back the scalpel angrily.

"i just...need a break. sorry. i'm tired." he confesses quietly as he walks towards his desk and lays his head on it.

"....then do you wanna go on a date with me..?" shinobu shyly asks.

giyuu shot up at the word 'date' and stares straight into her eyes , surprised.

instantly, shinobu's cheek reddened.

"NO! i-i mean... tomorrow's new year right? we can go to shrine together!" shinobu changes the topic and encourages proudly.

wow....it's already new years.

giyuu thought as he continues to look at a sweating shinobu.

"no i change my mind. tomioka-san you HAVE to come with me. it's an order." shinobu demanded, her finger pointing right at his nose.

"also, i didn't spend the your last birthday with you tomioka-san! so consider yourself lucky that i agree to celebrate new year with you this year!"

"sure. i mean it's still a break." giyuu answers.

his mind wanders elsewhere as he stares at an excited shinobu listing on what they could eat tomorrow.

he continues to stare.

so what am i gonna do with two different souls again?

A/N : btw the end is coming soon :)) yea also he's currently 24 by now!! because back then shinobu wasn't close to him so he spent his birthday with makomo and sabito!!

makomo sabito and giyuu are the holy trinity of love u cant convince me otherwise.