Stony- dont supose you'll fix me?

It was late, 11 or 11:30, most of the avengers were asleep. Tony was an exception to this trend, as was steve. Tony was working in his lab and steve had just gotten back from a solo mission. Tony didn't know steve was there but steve suspected that tony was where he always was, the room next door.
Steve, from the other room: hey tony could you help me out honey?
Tony walks into the room to see steve siting on the couch covered in blood.
Tony: hey steve didn't realize you were— what the hell steve? Why are you dripping blood?
Tony was freaking out a little bit. Why does steve always get into trouble?
Steve: i got stabbed. Don't suppose you'll fix me will you?
Tony lets out a massive sigh.
Tony: fine, take off your shirt and ill grab the supplies.
Tony leaves the room to grab alcohol, bandages, and a needle if necessary. When he gets back steve is sitting topless on the couch. Damn he's gorgeous. Tony walks over and subtly checks him out before he focuses on Steve's wounds.
Tony: awe, steve you idiot, you have to be more careful.
Tony says in an exasperated, fond tone.
Steve: i know.
Steve has a slight smile on his face, he was probably secretly enjoying this.
Tony grabbed the alcohol and began to clean the stab wound. Steve winces, no longer smiling. He grabs Tony's thigh and gently squeezes it.
Tony: sorry.
Tony softly replies. He felt bad but it was better than letting it get infected.
Steve: its ok.
Steve replies through gritted teeth. Tony continues to clean the wound and steve continues to squeeze Tony's leg. When Tony's done cleaning he starts to tenderly bandage the wound. He didn't notice but Steve was staring at him with a sweet smile. Steve made no attempt to remove his hand from Tony's thigh, not that tony minded. Tony kinda enjoyed it.
Tony: so how exactly did this happen?
Tony pressed.
Steve: it was a solo mission and the bad guys got me for about 30 seconds and stabbed me before i escaped.
Steve explained.
Tony: Mm ok.
Tony smiled. He didn't know why, maybe it was steve, maybe it was something else, he wasn't sure. Tony continues to gently bandage steve and steve continues to stare at tony, but this time, tony noticed.
Tony: what are you looking at?
Steve: You.
He pauses
Steve: Your just so cute <3
He gave tony heart eyes and tony just blushes at the bandage that he just finished putting on.
Tony: not true.
Steve: very true
Steve brushed Tony's jaw with his thumb, lifting up his face, and they gazed into each other's eyes for what felt like days. Steve leaned in and tony followed suit. Their lips met in the middle and they shared a sweet, tender kiss. When steve pulled away he resumed staring into Tony's dazzling eyes.
Steve: I'm sorry.
Tony: for what?
Steve: i don't know.
Tony leaned in and kissed steve again, this time with more passion. Steve kissed back almost instantly. Tony slipped his tongue into Steve's mouth and they fought for dominance, which tony won eventually. Steve tangles his fingers in Tony's hair, gently tugging on a few strands, while Tony wraps his arms around Steve's neck. They felt like they could do this for hours but they spring apart when they hear a small cough. Both of them look up to see nat smirking in the corner.
Nat: So when's the wedding?
She gives them both a smug look, awaiting an answer.
Steve: umm...
Tony: er...
Steve: how long have you been standing there?
Steve asks nervously.
Nat: long enough to see you clearly have a thing for each other.
She continues to smirk at them. Steve and tony share a worried glance and them look back at nat.
Tony: if you say anything, we will kill you.
Tony sounds as threatening as he can. Nat just throws her hands up in innocence.
Nat: ill leave you to discuss things.
She walks away, sipping a smoothie, still smiling at them.
Tony: shit. what do we do now?
Steve: well, you could start by kissing me again.
Steve says with a playful smirk.
Tony: oh, thats how it is.
Steve: thats how it is.
Tony: well, I'd hate to disappoint.
Tony smirks back as they lean in to kiss again.