Chapter I

~Summary: Life is unexpected after all. When Otsutsuki Kaguya decided that 'enough is enough', she picks two girls from another world and then "BAM!". Everything will be going to change quite drastically. Because "What can go wrong, right?". Well, let's just say "Good Luck!" because one of them is an obsessed freak with Naruto series and the other one...' Eh'... doesn't know what the hell is going on..."Soo,...let's change the fuking plotline, bestie."..."*Sigh*...Right!"

~Author Note:~

~Hello there! This is my first Fanfiction, and I'm terrified to post it, but I want to get better at writing (so, I need to start from somewhere, right?) and after some insistence from my best friend, here we are.

~This story is an AU story and also with SI fiction with me as the MC, of course, also along with my best friend. So, I don't think I will follow the canon in this story; however, will be some element from it but not very much. Anyway, the Mc will be creating her path.

~This fiction is an Adventure for the most part, with Family, and maybe Romance( who knows what my brain will crate in the future).

~I hope to create a long story that is a slow burn in every aspect.

~ I apology in advance for grammar mistakes and other things. Because English is not my mother language. (so,...sorry)

I was inspired by a fanfiction with the title "The Chosen One".

"Speech"

'Inner speech.'

"Anonym speech."

~DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Naruto series nor do I make any profit off from writing this fanfiction, except for trying to get better at writing. I will try to update this story once a week (hope so). Thank you and enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

~Walt Disney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestial Courtesy

Oh boy, now I'm beginning to understand why that, an old man is saying 'Be careful what you, wish for because everything can turn against you.'

Perhaps wishing another chance at a new life wasn't such a good idea, because being reincarnated into an unknown family and maybe a different era wasn't exactly a joy. If I knew that being born again would be such a scary and unpleasant experience would be an understatement. Who said that childbirth was wonderful. Then he was really a fool and a liar, that awful sensation of being squeezed inside a very tight and dark place, was very traumatizing the other babies were blessed to don't remembering their birth. There wasn't a surprise when they start crying at the moment when their tiny little body pops out of their mothers.

Well yeah, I still remember...

While I'm being born, this was my chance to think of, 'Why? in the seven hells, I wish to be somewhere else, again.' Oh yeah, because of my sad excuse for life was boring and monotone nothing new to it, modern-day life was stressful sometimes, work 12 hours for two days then go home, eat, take a shower and sleep. Then two days free when I mostly sleep and maybe do some reading or writing if I was in the mood. Then do it all over again.

Sometimes I thought if all this effort and stress really matters for a shit salary that barely enough to live a decent life when you have to pay the rent and the other expenses, buy food for mom and me, take care of the cat, and so on... Yeah, so my parents are divorced, and I live with my mom into a two rooms apartment far away from my father. We moved into another town to be close with my two big sisters, but nothing goes according to plan. Because along the way, one of my sisters lost her life from simple surgery that put her into a coma for almost six months, and nothing was the same after her death.