"If you can still pay for a bodyguard, maybe we should be asking for more money," Joe said and looked at Daniel. Daniel immediately averted his eyes. He didn't want to hide behind Matt, he wanted to finally have some pride and look Joe in the eye but today was not that day as he almost instinctively hid a little more behind Matt's back.

"He isn't paying me. I just felt like hanging out with decent people now."

"Well, if that's the way you want things to be. It's your choice," Joe laughed and punched Matt in the stomach.

Daniel could almost feel the pain himself as Matt slung his arm around himself and groaned.

"Are you okay?" he asked his voice shakier than he would have liked it to be. Matt just nodded and straightened his back again. But before he could say anything they heard Allie's voice coming from behind Joe.

"Stop it, dumbass. You are annoying," she huffed as she walked past him towards Emily without even looking at him.

"Oh, isn't it the little lesbian," Joe snarled and licked his lip. Daniel felt like throwing up. He hadn't thought that Joe could have behaved even more disgustingly. But every single time he thought that way, he had found himself negatively surprised.

Allie greeted Emily with a hug and fist-bumped both Daniel and Matt before she calmly turned around and raised her eyebrow disapprovingly when she finally looked at Joe and Jonathan.

"Isn't it the brainless worms that think they are the pinnacle of human evolution."

Joe laughed. "How about you and your girlfriend put on a nice show for us guys, huh?" he suggested and Daniel wished he didn't have to see him eye Emily up and down.

"How about I punch you in the face?" Allie said with the sweetest smile on her lips.

Again Joe just laughed. "Sure."

Without a warning Allie quickly stepped closer to him and Daniel watched with fascination as her fist collided with his cheek making him stumble and eventually fall to the ground.

"You fucking bitch," Jonathan exclaimed and wanted to direct his anger at Allie but Emily pushed him back.

"Do you really want to get into a fight with someone who is into wrestling? She will end you."

It seemed like Jonathan, the brainless robot that he was, still had his mind set on making her pay for punching Joe until the older one had gotten back on his feet and pulled Jonathan away.

"Not worth it," Joe huffed and then yelled at Allie, "We'll pick this back up later."

"Of course," Allie said and cracked her knuckles.

It was the fastest Daniel had ever seen Joe and Jonathan run. If he thought about it, it was the only time he had seen them run away from someone.

"I'm not into wrestling," Allie said with a confused smile on her face when the four of them were alone.

"Yeah, but they don't know that."

Emily pulled her into another hug and placed a quick kiss on her lips before turning to Matt.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Matt simply huffed in response and shook her hand off his shoulder. He was clearly not happy about not being the one to diffuse the situation in the end.

"Don't worry about it, mate. Allie is more fierce than the three of us combined," Daniel laughed and when the two girls lead the way he added in a whisper, "I won't think any less of you."