Prologue 00: Tokyo's Ghoul

To emphasize certain things...

First. This fanfic will focus more on Demon Slayer setting, including the love interests and stuffu.

Tis a crossover alright? Hahaha I was reading quite a few and I suddenly got some ideas that I will soon regret... 😅

Evening lights.

Tokyo has never been dark to the eyes of its residence. Each city never lacked the touch of technology and in every street completely devours the darkness with street posts and cars.

It was a beautiful place.

However, masked with the darkness no one expects hidden in the alleys. The bloody hunt also began.

The whites on her eyeballs began to be infiltrated with blackness as little red roots spread out through the sides of her eyes. Her irises became sharp golden yellow, shining even in the shadows of the night.

She was the perfect example of a predator.

The famous monsters from humanity: Ghouls.

"Y/n. How many times have I told you to never ever come out alone." The male voice called in both anger and frustration as he appeared behind her in the alleys.

She turned around. Half her face hidden in a black face mask, her h/c hair hidden in a hoodie that a simple, brief and casual look on her would be harder to recognize. Only her yellow predator irises were strikingly eye catching if they were to be in a crowd.

"I don't need your permission. And stop following me." She placed her hands on her hoodie pocket as she walked deeper into the alley. "I'm hungry."

"Weren't we providing you enough supply?" The male said in irritation.

She scoffed. "They weren't appetizing."

"We've been hunting them according to your standards." He emphasized.

She hummed apathetically. "Then my taste has changed. I want something rare." She told him.

He scowled. "Dammit Y/n! Eto already warned you that you were recognized by the doves! If you keep on being stubborn about this, Tatara will be locking you into the basement floors." He jumped farther, landing in front of her in order go block her way.

"Why would I follow orders from those assholes? You think I'm part of Aogiri?"

"I don't know why they are protective of a bitch like you. But I'm just doing my job!" His bluish purple hair shifted as he stomped behind her.

She stopped, turned around to face the young man. Leaning close to his also masked face and gave short pats on his head. "Ha. Such an obedient little pup." She said in a rather mocking way.

"Shut up!" He slapped her hands off his head.

"Hooo~ brats these days are so aggressive."

"I can't put up with your annoying stunts. Just wait till I kill you!" He barked.

"An angry ghoul is a ta~sty ghoul. How about I eat some flesh of yours instead?" She asked. "Your pretty lean and healthy. Your young, fresh and a pure virgin blood."

"Dammit, you weirdo cannibal. I can't put up with your facking facade. Can't you just make things quick? Or are you trying to delay everything on purpose?" Ayato looked away, half glad his mask was there to hide the embarrassment when he called him pure and a virgin.

"Kid, you talk like my first dinner dish." She said in distaste.

Ayato hissed. Sure enough, it was her mother she was talking about. "Just make it quick so we could go back to the headquarters."