Chapter 47 Gen'ei

Start from the beginning

Aoi: "Is Tenma okay...?"

Kakuma: Gen'ei Academy is on the offense with a throw-in! Shindou steals the ball! Raimon gets another chance!

Shindou: "Kurama!"

But when Shindou tried passing the ball over the bumper it got stolen. Then when Kurama was trying to get the ball back he suddenly ran into one of the green stands.

Kakuma: Raimon is having a hard fight in Pinball Stadium! Nishiki finally has the ball! He heads into Gen'ei Academy's camp!

Nishiki: "Acrobat Keep!"

Kakuma: Nishiki makes a middle shoot!

Nishiki: "What?!"

Kakuma: This time it's the flippers! They've got the ball that's bounced back! Gen'ei Academy counterattacks! Kurumada clears the ball!

Midori: "Is this what it meant by pinball?"

Hikaru: "We can't set up plays with those in the way."

Hayami: "This is bad."

Kakuma: Shiranui uses the accelerator belts to speed up the ball! That was a close one! Using the pole, Gen'ei Academy brings the ball up for a shoot instantaneously!

Kidou: "Haruna."

Otonashi: "Yes?"

Kidou: "Make a record of when the bumpers and poles activate."

Otonashi: "A record?"

Akane came up and handed her camera to Otonashi-sensei.

Akane: "This can record videos too."

Kakuma: Gen'ei makes a fierce attack! They're accurately trapping the ball as it bounces off the bumpers in unpredictable directions! They aren't giving Raimon a chance!

Kidou: "Gen'ei Academy's coach must have developed a strategy to use this stadium's features to their advantage."

Kobato: "Dimension Cut!"

Hamano: "Wai- You can't just do that!"

Kobato: "Heh. Mahoro!"

Kakuma: Mahoro heads up through the center towards Raimon's goal!

Mahoro: "Phantom Shot!"

Amagi: "Viva! The Great Wall of China! What?!"

However Mahoro's shoot disappeared and reappeared behind Amagi's hissatsu.

Sangoku: "I won't let it go in! Fence of Gaia! No way...!"

It happened with Sangoku's hissatsu as well.

Kakuma: Goal! Gen'ei Academy takes the first point!

Hikaru: "That's the hissatsu shoot that always lands in the goal?"

Kakuma: There's not much time left in the first half! Who will get the next point? The ball was bounced back again! Oh! Did Shindou predict it? He's stolen the point!

Shindou: "Tenma!"

Tenma: "Kurama-senpai!"

They're making short passes...

Kurama: "Sidewinder!"

Utsurogi: "Shadow Grab!"

They were able to catch it though.

Miria: "So close..."

"Next time, right?"

Miria: "Yeah!"