the demon behind the walls

Start from the beginning

tch!

shinobu shot up instantly.

ruined the moment.

she runs after him and hit his back.

"ow! what..?" giyuu looks back at her as she picks up her pace and walks ahead of him towards his car.

"that didn't even hurt. weakass." she says as she glares at him.

he laughs softly at her angry behaviour as she pouts and looks back at him, waiting for him to unlock his car.

"...just...what are you doing tomioka-san?" shinobu stares at giyuu , confused.

"finding his house." he replies quietly.

"oh so you're telling me touching every brick wall in this dark, smelly....creepy alley is going to bring us to his home?" shinobu shivers as she hears crows and sees spiders in the corners.

"how did you qualify as a nurse...?" he mutters under his breath.

"s-shut up ok! i'm just trying to understand what you're doing." shinobu raises her voice and pouts.

giyuu stops in his tracks as he replies.

"...you'll understand when i find it."

"okay okay! while you're finding 'his home', im going to rest here...WOAH!" shinobu replies as she puts her hand on a brick wall for support, only to slightly slip because there was no support.

"a-ara? AAAA!" shinobu looks up in confusion. just to see her hand was...missing. no her arm was there, but...her hand was INSIDE THE WALL!

"SHINOBU?? ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT- oh." giyuu rushes back to her when he heard her scream, he looks up to see her hand which she was starely so intensely at.

"...you found it."

"FOUND WHAT? MY HAND IS INSIDE THE WALL! MY HAND IS!....oh..so his house is inside?" shinobu panics as she yells. her mind recollecting the information while she continues to shout. she calms down as the information clicked together.

"...also you can just move your hand." giyuu grabs her wrist and pulls away slightly, her hand came out from the wall.

"o-oh! i knew that!" slightly embarassed, shinobu checked around her hand as she replies.

"yushiro-san, it's me giyuu. we're coming in." he speaks to the wall as shinobu watches.

instantly, a yellow paper appeared. it has a weird big eye drawing on it...that was drawn with blood. shinobu gags abit from the smell.

blood demon art.

that voice again.

giyuu pulls shinobu as she closes her eyes.

"i swear humans have no manners." a voice echoed.

shinobu opened her eyes slightly. she looked around and her eyes landed on a green-haired...human...with fangs.

"that...is a demon?"

"shinobu-san, i see you're still as sarcastic as a 100 years ago." the man crossed his hands in front of his chest as he speaks.

"she doesn't have her memories." giyuu interrupted when shinobu was about to speak.

"oh...whatever. what do you want?"

"nothing. i just wanted to let her see what a demon looks like." giyuu replies quietly.

"tch. what am i ? a display in a musuem?" the green-haired man spoke again, slightly angry.

" you look nothing like a demon." shinobu spoke after him.

unbothered, yushiro held out his hand. shinobu watches him with full attention.

suddenly, his nails grew longer and his hand got veiny. he then instantly cut off his left arm with his nails. shinobu squealed as his arm fell on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I DON'T HAVE BANDAGES ON ME NOW!" shinobu yells at him as she searches her bag.

"look." shinobu looks up again hearing the voice.

the hand..is there!

but-but the hand is still on the floor!

"demon's have regeneration abilities. they don't die under normal circumstances." giyuu, who was relaxing on the couch explains.

" oh....can you do it again?" now understanding the situation, shinobu excitedly asks.

"i have a name you know! also, why should i do it again?? you missed it, not my fault." unimpressed, yushiro turned his chair and continue on his painting.

"okay okay yushiro-san~ can you PLEASE do it again?" shinobu begs as she faces him.

annoyed, yushiro then cut off his finger this time. shinobu watches intently as the finger popped up right from the wound he made instantly.

"that is so cool!" shinobu claps as she takes his hand and examine it.

"tch. stop it i have to complete this painting." he slaps his hand away and picks up his brush again.

"ara? oh yeah why are there so many paintings of the same woman in the room?" shinobu straighten up and asks, looking around.

her eyes instantly fell on giyuu, who was aggressively shaking his head and putting his finger on his mouth. shinobu raises her brow in confusion.

"AH!" yushiro suddenly stood up from his chair, startling shinobu.

" YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LADY TAMAYO-SAMA? YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF IT! BUT SINCE YOU ARE SO DESPARATE TO KNOW , I SHALL EXPLAIN TO YOU HER GREATNESS AND HER MAJESTIC-" yushiro started to dance around the room as he displays ever single painting of her to shinobu.

shinobu watches, a little startled by his sudden change of behaviour. she looks back at giyuu who was rubbing his temple.

sounds like i brought up the wrong topic.

A/N : sorry for not updating for two days aaa😭😭but yes heres a chapter🤞🤞