Yin looked terrified too. "Why did she take him?" He asked.

"I don't know." Yang replied as he shook his head and looked down.

"What should we do?" Yin asked.

"We do his job and hope for the best." Yang replied. "Hopefully Death has stronger magic than she does at this point."

Two days passed and Yin and Yang kept doing Death's job, Yang was home thinking as Yin was sleeping, there was a knock on the door and Yang jumped slightly, he walked over and opened the door to see it was Twilight, but she didn't look like herself, the front of her body looked like it was covered with dark markings of bones.

"I have some questions." Twilight said as she walked in.

"I can see that you're having an issue." Yang agreed as he stared at her.

"Do you know what this is?" Twilight asked. "I woke up this morning with them."

"Peculiar." Yang said as he got a closer look.

"Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash all have skeletal markings too." Twilight added.

"Where at?" Yang asked quickly.

"Rainbow Dash has it on her wings, Pinkie Pie has it on both her front legs, Applejack has it on her back legs, Fluttershy has it on her back half, and Rarity has it on her head." Twilight replied. "Do you have any idea what's happening?"

"I do not, I've never seen this before." Yang replied. "There is always a first for everything, but not very many surprises."

"Then what should we do?" Twilight asked.

Yang was quiet. "Let me go get Yin." He said as he hurried off.

He got upstairs and pulled Yin awake and downstairs back to Twilight, Yin began circling her.

"I didn't do it if that's what you're asking." Yin said as he looked back at Yang.

"I wasn't going to ask, but that is good to know." Yang said. "What should they do with all of this?"

"All of them?" Yin asked in surprise.

"Yes." Yang replied, then he explained what Twilight did with him. "Any ideas what this could be?"

Yin looked up slightly as he really thought about it, something seemed to be eating at the back of his mind.

"Yin?" Yang asked in worry. "I don't like that look, Yin."

"As there's peace, chaos must roam. A mix of both becomes a home. As there's life, death shall follow. You cannot kill an immortal foe." Yin finally replied as he looked at Yang. "I'm not really sure what that means, though."

"Where did you hear something like that?" Twilight asked.

"First Life." Yin replied as he looked at Twilight. "I feel like he said that when we first made the elements of harmony."

"Now that you mention it, it does seem familiar in away." Yang said as he looked off into the distance.

"And you don't remember what it means?" Twilight asked.

"I'm sorry, it was a long time ago." Yin replied.

"I'll search every book in our library to see if I can find something that could help." Yang said.

"I'll do everything I can as well." Yin added.

"Well, thank you for helping." Twilight said. "I'll keep an eye on this to make sure it doesn't get too bad."

Twilight made her way back to Ponyville, all her friends were waiting at her castle.

"Well, what did they say?" Rarity asked quickly.

"They haven't seen anything like this before." Twilight replied. "They'll look into it as much as they can, but for the time being, there's not much they can do."

Rarity began crying slightly. "I have a show that I'm doing, I can't be seen like this!" She said.

"Maybe you could use more makeup?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Like that'll help." Rainbow Dash said. "I have to do training with the Wonderbolts tomorrow!"

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Applejack said calmly. "In my opinion, it's not so bad."

"Yeah, I kind of like this look, it makes me look like a zombie!" Pinkie Pie said as she bounced up and down.

"All we can do is just wait it out." Twilight said. "I'm sure it won't take too long."