You Die in their arms

ابدأ من البداية

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Izuku Midoriya x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The number one hero, you'd think he'd be able to save everyone. Izuku struggles to stand up straight and quickly goes to a frown as he sees Y/n also struggling to stand as well. Soon that frown turns into fear and anger as the Villain effortlessly smashes his fist through Y/n like a video game character.
"Plah!"
Y/n splatters out blood with a wide eye look and looks back over to Izuku with a very hurtful look. Soon the fist retreats from Y/n's stomach and as it does Izuku comes storming over with his full cowling at 1 million percent with a very angry scowl.

The villain soon becomes one with the side walk and starts to bleed out. Izuku quickly rushes over to Y/n with his broken arm limp beside him. He holds Y/n's head close to his chest and cries silently as Y/n gently strokes his scarred hand.
"H-Hey. At least I got to see you become number 1."
Y/n smiles and Izuku smiles back, soon Y/n's face freezes up and will stay smiling forever and ever.

"Please don't go Y/n."
Izuku wimpers, he didn't care if his crying face will be all over the news. Right now it's just him and Y/n's cold dead body.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Denki Kaminari x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Never has Denki been so afraid to lose a battle. The whole area is electrically charged however the Villain and his quirk helps numb the pain.
Y/n is very very umoving, suspiciously unmoving. Denki's heart clenches makes him very stressed, he has no clue how he's gonna get his one and only safe.

Denki quickly shoots out 2 Million volts, he knows he's gonna go stupid but he'll have to take the risk. The villain watches in horror as the yellow light zaps him, frying his brain and body.
Denki quickly runs over to Y/n, he's surprised his brain isn't melted.
"Y/n!"
Denki does light zaps on Y/n, hoping to bring him back alive. Each zap did nothing and made his hope fall even further.
"Y/n... I can lose you. Come back!"
Denki cries as he's pulled off Y/n and brought to an ambulance to handle his wounds. His teared drenched face made headlines moments later.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shark baby Kirishima x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Kirishima struggles against another hardening quirk user, his body becoming weaker and weaker. However the same could be said to the villain.

"Fuck it."
Y/n swears and activates his quirk, transforming only his arm into demon physiology. Kirishima's eyes widen as Y/n stabs the villain through the torso however the Villain did the same with his hardened arm. The two frozen, Y/n quickly jumps back spilling blood everywhere.

Kirishima quickly catches Y/n, face still filled with shock.
"Y/n! That was manly..."
Kirishima gently says as he brings Y/n close, smiling like the angel he is.
"Have you came to bring me to heaven?"
Y/n asks, feeling weak and sick.
"Don't joke like that Y/n. You're gonna be fine."
Kirishima says but even he knows Y/n won't be alright. He could see straight through the hole the Villain made.
"Like that's true. Kirishima have I told you I love you?"
Kirishima cries lightly and nods with a toothy grin. He kisses Y/n's pale lips and brings his head back up to see that Y/n has passed away.