*Part 2*

Here we go 👋🏻 but I have to say, my fanfic can contain spoilers on Gintoki's past!!

***
The girl was standing on the battlefield surrounding the bodies of her friends and enemies, she cut through all her enemies that stood in her way while she searched for her friends and older brother who suddenly disappeared.
"Gintoki! Zuraachi! Nii-san! Where are you!?" She yelled and cut more amanto, at that moment she had thoughts that maybe the enemy had already killed them but still she did not give up and kept looking for them. suddenly when she stopped in front of a cliff in front of her eyes, she was able to see some familiar figures there, her eyes were wide open and she began to run there as the figures began to clear to her eyes she saw her good friend standing in front of a figure who knew very well who it was, she stopped where she saw him swinging the sword at her beloved sensei. she froze as she saw his head separated from his body, she couldn't believe that her good friend had killed the sensei they both loved, she could not digest it and run away the battlefield, from her friends.
*

"Good Morning!" The young man with the glasses entered into the Odd Jobs apartment, he took off his sandals and started to suspect when no one answered him. he went in and saw no one and let out a sigh, he went to the closet and opened the sliding door.
"Kagura-chan... You need to wake up" he said to the figure of the little girl who had a messy red hair and pale skin.
"More 5 minutes..." She mumbled in her sleep and he sighed.
"Gin-san, please wake up..." He walked to other room and opened the other sliding door, his mouth dropped and he just closed the door.
"Hmm? What's wrong? You saw a ghost?" The little girl rubbed her eyes and stood behind him still half asleep.
"Kagura-chan, Don't open this door no matter what!" He said sweat-dropped.
"Huh? Don't order me-aru..." She said lazily and walked to the door and opened it.
Both of them saw their lazy boss sleeping but next to him was a girl they didn't know, she curled up close to his body and so they both slept.
"What is this?" The girl who named Kagura asked.
"I don't know, should we ignored it?" He asked.
"Yes" she said and turned her back, but after a second she decided to kick him in the face, causing him to fly to the wall and wake up.
"OI WAKE UP, I'M HUNGRY-ARU!" she said.
"Ouch... what the hell are you doing stupid brat!?" He held his head and yelled at her.
"Wake up and make a breakfast!" She said.
"Patsuan, You'll make breakfast, I have a hangover and my head hurts..." He growled in pain.
"No, why are you asking me that? I made breakfast yesterday, it's your turn now!" The boy with the glasses said.
"UGH! Just let me sleep...!" He said and sighed.
"I don't care who will make breakfast but I'm hungry, so decide already!" Kagura said.
"Wait, Gin-san who is she?" He pointed at the girl who sleep in his futon.
"Huh?" He was confused and looked at his futon and noticed his childhood friend sleep there peacefully, his eyes widened when he noticed that she slept with him in the same bed and he remembered that he take her to their place.
"She's my childhood friend" he said.
"Uh... your childhood friend, how nice" the one with the glasses smiled but then he noticed.
"HUH!?" both of him and Kagura yelled.
"This beauty is your childhood friend!? You're lying us!?" He asked shocked.
"No way! There are beautiful girls who want to be his friends!?" Kagura asked what made him to frowned.
"SHUT UP ALREADY I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" suddenly the girl woke up after the three of them yelled a lot.
They looked at her in shock, her short brown hair was messy and Her clothes were messy too, she looked around and saw an unfamiliar place and saw her childhood friend and two other kids she had never seen and she noticed that she was screaming and turning red from embarrassment.
"Where am I? and who are you?" She asked.

"We are supposed to ask it..." The one with the glasses sighed.
"Ah! I'm sorry I didn't introduced myself, I'm Mayu Taka-" she was about to say but then her mouth was blocked by a large hand that belonged to her childhood friend, Gintoki. she looked at him confused why he stopped her.
"Are you trying to make the whole world your enemy or something!?" He said, she still didn't understand, after all she didn't saw her brother from then and she doesn't know about him now.
"Taka? Huh? what's with this weird last name-aru?" Kagura looked at her with a bored look.
"I guess she don't want to say it and it's okay" the one with the glasses smiled"I'm Shimura Shinpachi nice to meet you Mayu-san!".
'no it's not like I don't want to say my last name, I can't say it...' the girl said to herself and then she noticed that she already heard this name.
"Oh! You're Otae-san little brother?" She asked after she took off Gintoki's hand from her mouth.
"What? You know my sister?" He looked at her surprised.
"Gintoki took me yesterday to some bar and she worked there, she's a good sister" she smiled, It made the young boy blush slightly, Mayu was a beautiful woman.
"And what's is your name?" She looked at the little girl.
"Kagura, nee Mayu-nee are you going to stay here-aru!?" She asked happily.
Mayu had a confused look on her face, she didn't know what to respond, she came to Edo to drink. She didn't think she would meet her childhood friend who also her crush.
"Okay Kagura, Shinpachi, we need to have an adult talk here so go out, shoo shoo" Gintoki said and closed the door of his room, Mayu still sat on his futon and looked confused.
"What are you going to do now?" He asked her with a serious voice, she couldn't raise her face to him and her hands clinched on her laps.
"You're the one who killed him..." She said and his eyes widened, he didn't know she saw it and he understand why she ran away.
"But I can't hate you, I ran away all these years, I don't have home anymore and finally I got to see you but, You moved on right? You are not Sakata Gintoki Shoyo's student anymore right?" She said.
"I decided to move on, I'm not like the other Idiots who trying to change the country or destroy the world, I don't want more problems I just want to run the Yorozuya with them" he said and she could feel him smiling, she looked at the floor and stayed quiet.
"Well you can continue travel in Edo, I don't have time to loss with you, I don't know why I even bring you here" he sighed, he knew why he brought here to Yorozuya, he wanted to talk with her again and make sure that she'll never go away from his side but yet he rejected his feelings and said such things knowing she would probably get hurt.
"Ah, it's that so?" She smiled and stood up but her face still was facing the floor, she opened the door of the room and quickly wanted to leave this place, she went downstairs and started running even though she did not know where she was going, her field of vision was blurred by the tears that flooded her eyes.
"Idiot!" She mumbled and sniffed.
*
"Oi Gin-san, it wasn't Mayu-san?" Shinpachi asked worried.
"She looked like she cried, what you did to her you dumbass!?" Kagura said and frowned.
Gintoki scratched his hair and let out a deep sighed, he let this opportunity slip away from him.
"I did nothing!" He said "and what about the breakfast? Man I'm hungry now...".
"Yeah, yeah we made breakfast but tomorrow it your turn" Shinpachi said, but Gintoki didn't listen to him at that moment after noticing in his room that on the floor was a sword that had been familiar to him from the past, his eyes widened.
'This Idiot still have still trash?' he thought to himself but then he noticed the real problem here, she ran away without her sword and she's not familiar with Edo.
"And yet I didn't ask for trouble..." He said.
*
The girl continue to run even though she didn't know where she's going. Until she got stuck in someone or rather something? She saw a huge white penguin standing next to her and her eyes widened in astonishment, she had never encountered anything so strange.
"I'm so sorry" she bowed.
The huge penguin took out a sign which was written on it "are you hurt?".
"No I'm okay, hmm... penguin-san?" She looked at the strange thing with confusion.
"My name is Elizabeth" was written on another sign that popped up out of nowhere.
"Wait, this hair color and the green eyes... you're...?" She didn't notice that someone was besides Elizabeth, when he was about to lower his hat, her eyes widened and she gasped.
"Zuraachi!?" She said surprised.
"Zuraachi janai, Katsura da!" He said, the man with the long black hair, Katsura Kotaru.
"You change a lot, besides this part of you" she said and mumbled the last words.
"I didn't thought I'll see you again at Edo" he said "what are you doing here?".
"I wanted to stop her to drink but I met some Idiot..." She smirked.
"So you already saw Gintoki" he said and then looked at her and saw her eyes were red "you cried?".
"Ah! It's nothing!" She smiled and tried to hide it.
"Gintoki did it?" He asked seriously, she looked at the floor and said nothing.
"Come! I'm going to lecture this Idiot for making you cry!" He said and catch her hand and she looked at him surprised.
"Not so fast Katsura, Where do you think you're going?" Suddenly around them appeared full of people with black suits and in front of them appeared someone with black hair and V-shaped bangs and his eyes were sharp blue, he pointed his sword towards them and had a cigarette in his mouth.
"Huh? Who are they? You've became a famous, Zuraachi?" She asked.
"Famous for destroying this country maybe, this is the Shinsengumi" he smiled.

To be continue!!