This was all too confusing.

"Are you crazy Madison this is somebody home you can go wrecking their house" Nate shouts at Madison his eyes red with anger.

I watch as she grins "Oh baby, you already know that I'm crazy when are you coming home, I've missed you" I glance back as Tammy places her hand on my shoulder. We share a similar look of astoundment.

The sound of sirens is a relief to me. Nate grabs Madison's arms and hauls her down the stairs. She struggles against him, but Nate was too strong for her.

George grabbed my arms and looked over me. Tammy ran into her room, she screamed as she saw the full extent of the damage done. "she broke my fucking glass table, this crazy bitch" we both heard Tammy say.

"she's always been one crazy bitch, a crazy bitch obsessed with Nate" he mutters as he pulls me in for a hug.

"can you do me a favour, can you please tell Nate to leave. I need to handle this and she's his mess I don't want him here tonight" I whispered, worried that Nate will be coming up any second now.

George pulls back. "Loretta this isn't his fault and you have to speak to him yourself"

I shook my head." But she's here because of him, look what she's done to my house George" I wave my hand at the damage she's done. Why because I'm seeing her man. This is what happens when I'm in a few pictures with him. What's next.

George sighed. "you owe me for this, I won't force you tonight, but you will speak to him tomorrow" he warned me as he made his way to the stairs.

"No fuck off George, let me go up there" I could hear Nate's angry voice from the bottom of the stairs.

I nibbled on my lip nervously. "Loretta, stop fucking hiding and speak to me" he shouted. Tammy grabbed my hand pulling me into her room. The minute the door closed she brought me into her arms as I finally started to cry.

This was all too much, too fast.

My breathing paused when I heard the sound of tyres screeching from outside indicating that Nate had left. It wasn't long before George came back upstairs.

"The police want to speak with you, I've let your parents know and they said we can stay at the Nevada tonight"

I glanced at the room again. She really did a number on this place. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was met with a police officer.

"Mrs Reeves" he nods at me. The officer next to him smiles softly at me. They both looked around my age, very attractive too.

"I'm officer Dante and this is officer Testorro" he shook his hand out for me shake. I held my hand out and shook his reluctantly as I glanced at the other officer.

He grins at me. "That's normally the look I get when people make the connection between me and my brother, I'm Drew, the better brother" he chuckles as he shakes my hand.

Nate never mentioned his brother, I'm surprised he wasn't there last night.

"Did he call you here?" I asked. Knowing Nate this is definitely something that he would do. Drew shakes his head. "no, he didn't, me and my partner were having lunch on the next street when we heard the call"

The police officers gave me 10 minutes for us to grab what we needed before they would escort us to the hotel. I packed a bag with my personal belongings and about three days' worth of clothes.

The car was silent as we drove to the Nevada. Officer drew suggested that he questions us all tomorrow which I was thankful for. He would also need to get a statement from Nate.

The minute we arrived at the Nevada my father stood in the entrance. He ran over to the car and pulled me out, hugging me tightly. "are you okay, you're not hurt are you" he asked checking me for any signs.

"no, I'm okay" physically anyway. I'm still pending on emotionally.

"I've fixed up the queen room for you, did you want to stay with Tammy?" he asked me.

"no, I think I want to be alone tonight" I said. I wasn't scared to be alone, not here. This was my second home and I felt the most comfortable here.

Dad guided me inside. After pressing a light kiss onto my head, I headed upstairs to the room. I headed straight for the bathroom to have a long warm bath. As I sat there in the warm water, I couldn't help but think about tonight.

It had been perfect right until we got to my apartment. Nick was everything and more with how caring he was. I was able to be normal with his even with how rich and intimidating he was.

I know that this isn't his fault, it's not his fault he has a crazy ex-girlfriend, but I definitely made the right decision in creating some distance between us tonight.

I was very much tempted to message him, but I held back. He might try and come here if I messaged him and I wasn't ready for that.

I could just simply relax tonight so I decided to do some digging on Nate and his past girlfriend's. I know that this is a seriously bad idea but I couldn't help myself.

As soon as I typed into google many pictures of Nate and other women came up. It was slightly misleading when google had pictures of Nate's aunties pictured with him under the word girlfriend.

There was an article that claimed to have all the information on Nate's love life. Surprisingly Nate wasn't always as private, the older he got the more private he became. I found the name Madison quite quickly, this article had plenty to say about her and Nate. They were serious for more than two years before they broke up last November.

Nate had been seen countless times catching up with Madison, seen through pictures of them having dinner together. It seemed that Nate still continued to really care for her even after their breakup.

Near the bottom of the page it started to talk about why they broke up. It talked about how Madison would often flaunt expensive jewellery and clothes that Nate would buy her. She had a history of going after wealthy guys but stayed with Nate because he gave her more than just money.

But ultimately that was what she wanted.

My phone vibrated against my fingers, resulting in my phone falling on my face. I grabbed it and saw Nate's name flash across the screen.

My finger slid across to read the full message.

Nate – I can't sleep until you tell me you're okay. I'm so sorry Loretta x

I rubbed my eyes as I adjusted my position so that I could see better. I quickly typed a reply.

Me – I'm okay. It's not your fault I just need space

I flipped the phone over instantly when I saw the typing icon come up. I wasn't ready to talk any more than that.