Chapter 1

I would like to say that all these characters and most places belong to JK Rowling. Thank you, and please vote, comment any feedback, and leave a favourite! Now go on and read!

Hermione's POV
___________________

Shoot, I'm going to be late for the game.

"Tapeworm." I say, as I walk into the common room to see Ginny, Harry, Draco, and Ron sitting on the couches.

"Hey Mione!" Says Ron, interrupting Draco in the middle of his sentence.

"You bastard! I'm trying to tell a story here!"

"Nobody wants to hear your story Draco." Says Ginny.

We all laugh and I take a seat next to Ron

"Who's going first?" I say excitedly.

"Hm.. Draco, you go first!" Says Ginny.

"Ok, Pottah, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Hm, let's see. Do you like weaselette?"

"W-what..? Uh.." Harry says nervously looking from Ron to Ginny.

"You better say no you git. Or else.." Says Ron threateningly. (I guess threateningly is a word now? 😂)

"I uhm... Will be right back! Come with me Hermione!"

"Okay..?" I say, feeling sort of confused.

Harry's POV:

"Okay, Mione, I like Ginny."

Shit, shit shit.. She'll probably tell her.

"Oh. OH WOW. Wow. I uhm. Uh-"

"Help me tell her. I don't want it to be through a game of truth or dare. That would be totally stupid. So, do I say no, and make her sad if she does like me back? Or say yes and completely ruin my plans?!" I say frantically.

"You should tell her now! It's the perfect time. And neither of you have to talk about it until after the game."

"Ok, I'll say yes."

Back in the common room

"Hey, uh Ginny?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"What..? You love me? "

"YES, YES I DO. SINCE WE WERE CHILDREN."

"So, that's why you didn't dodge my kiss during the battle!" Ginny says laughing.

Thank you to anyone who read the first part. Second part will be out soon!