"We punch him in the throat." JJ said through his clenched jaw.

"Good fucking idea JJ." John B said.

"I'm not putting it back." JJ said walking into the van with the bag. The rest of them hadn't moved not agreeing with him. "You guys getting in or what?" JJ yelled. Once he realized none of them were getting in he climbed out of the van.

"We're sick of your shit." John B said walking towards him. Emery felt bad that everyone had teamed up against JJ, but they were right and she wasn't going to throw her morals away just for him.

"Oh! My shit?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, Your pulling guns on people shit." Kie said.

"You acting like a freaking maniac-" Pope started.

"Okay Pope. I took the fall for you man, you know how much money I owe because of you." JJ yelled feeling betrayed that everyone was going at him.

"I'm gonna pay you back and I didn't even ask for you to do that." Pope yelled bsck.

"I just did! Pay it back, right here, right now by myself. You know what that's exactly what I'll do, go off by myself." JJ said walking off.

"JJ, wait!" Emery yelled out.

"Just wait a minute." John B said grabbing her shoulder.

"Just let him go." Kie sighed.

"No i'm not just going to let him go. We all just teamed up on one of out best friends." Emery said shrugging John B's hand and running over to JJ. "JJ wait!" Emery yelled trying to catch up to the boy who was not stopping.

"JJ just come back." Emery said finally catching up to the boy.

"No Emery! Like y'all said you're tired of my shit! I'd probably be better off without all your asses." JJ yelled, turning around.

"J you don't mean that." Emery said reaching out for his arm, but he pulled away.

"Yeah I do! I wouldn't have to worry about looking out for your ass. A little girl with a shitty father who can't even stick up for herself! Yeah I think I'd do a lot better." JJ yelled. Emery felt the tears building up in her eyes, but she quickly pushed them away.

"Way harsh, J." Emery said before turning on her heel and walking back to the group. JJ wanted to scream for the girl to wait and apologize but his ego and stubbornness were in the way so he just turned around and left.

✰✰✰✰

"Look he'll come around, it's just a JJ thing." John B said trying to get everyone out of this depressed mood.

"You think he'll go home?" Kie asked.

"I think there's a zero percent chance JJ goes home." Pope said looking out the window.

"If he does, I don't know what's gonna happen." Emery said worried for the blonde boy. 

"You okay?" John B asked Sarah who had barely spoken ever since they had gotten to Barry's house.

"Yeah. Are you?" Sarah asked.

"I mean I'm in one piece, so." John B said, smiling.

"Yeah but you've got a broken one piece." Emery smiled looking back to him and down at his arm.

"Okay so it's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal, so our best bet is to go down there and bring it all up at once. In a safe or a vault or something, I don't know. Just until we can find someone who won't rip us off. Yeah I can go figure it out tonight and I can get it all done and we can be out as early as tomorrow morning. Easy." Pope said figuring out their new next plan.

"Alright let's do it." John B agreed.

"What about that thing with my dad?" Sarah asked, making confusion rest upon the three pogues.

"What thing?" Pope asked.

"I have to go fishing with Ward." John B slowly said.

"Bro, Love it when a plan comes together." Emery said laughing to herself.

"You can't go get 400 mil because you need to go kill a fish?" Kiara asked who already hated the idea of fishing for the most part.

"Look I have to go. He saved me and if it weren't for Ward I'd be in Foster Care. So I have to go. Plus it'll be better to do it at night. Alright?" John B said.

"Fine." Pope said.

"And at least, hopefully JJ would have washed up by then." Kie said. Emery knew he would be back by then because if she didn't see him before she went home she was going to find him that night.