"Baby it's okay, you don't need to be shy. No one here will hurt you" Davina coos kissing the side of her head as she rubs her back "what if they don't like me?" Teddy whimpers making me frown. I look at my siblings who have soft smiles on their face except for Klaus who is just frowning as he eyes Teddy making me feel a little unnerved.

"Sweetheart you're too sweet for them not to like you" I say kneeling down so I'm at her height and she lifts her head up, sticking her thumb in her mouth. "Come here" I say holding my arms out to her and she runs towards me and climbs up onto me like she did with Davina and I chuckle as I wrap my arms around her and stand up.

"Everyone this is Theodora Rebekah Mikaelson, Teddy for short" I explain rubbing Teddy's back "you gave her my name?" Rebekah asks surprised "well yeah because if it weren't for you helping me get away then I wouldn't have met Davina and Teddy wouldn't be here right now so honoring you with her name was my way of saying thank you" I explain making a big smile appear on her face.

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me" she replies before walking over to me and she places a hand on Teddy's back making her look up. "Hi lovely, I'm your auntie Beks" she says in a soft tone "Beks? As in Rebekah?" Teddy asks "yes, that's my name" Rebekah replies causing a smile to appear on Teddy's face. "That's my middle name!" Teddy exclaims pointing to herself making me laugh "yes it is" Rebekah replies before looking at me. "She's a little darling" she compliments "thank you" I respond proudly before she looks back at Teddy.

"You wanna come with me and meet your uncles?" she asks causing Teddy to hide her face in the crook of my neck. "Aw lovely don't be scared, they won't hurt you" Rebekah coos as Teddy peers up at her before lifting her head. "You promise?" she asks holding her pinky out making me and Davina smile while Rebekah lets out a soft laugh. "I promise" Rebekah replies wrapping her pinky around Teddy's who smiles "you can put me down now daddy" she says looking at me making me chuckle. 

"Of course" I respond before placing her down and she grabs Rebekah's hand as she starts leading her over to our brothers but she seems to stop as she sees Klaus. "Wait a minute, I know you!" she exclaims pointing at him making my eyes widen. "How do you know him lovely?" Rebekah asks "I saw her in the sheriff's office sat colouring" Klaus explains before she could. "He asked about my picture!" Teddy exclaims with a wide smile before darting towards him before anyone could do anything.

"Are you my uncle?" she asks peering up at him before using Elijah's leg to hoist herself up on the couch making me chuckle. "It appears so little one" Klaus replies looking not so irritated all of a sudden, instead he's smiling and seems happy by Teddy's presence. "And what is your name?" Teddy asks "Niklaus but you can call me uncle Nik" he responds "can I call you Niky?" she asks tilting her head "sure" he replies with a smile. 

Teddy then looks at Elijah "are you also my uncle?" she asks "I am, I'm Elijah" he replies and she giggles "why are you wearing a suit?" she asks "because I like wearing suits" Elijah replies "oh okay" she replies before moving onto Finn who has a frown on his face.

"What is your name?" she asks "Finn and yes I'm also your uncle" he replies and he doesn't look very pleased as she moves to towards him. "Turn that frown upside down" Teddy chimes as she raises her hands to his face and practically makes a smile appear on his face making us all chuckle.

I look away when I feel Davina grabbing my hand and I smile down at her, giving her hand a squeeze as she lays her head on my shoulder "she seems happy" she says looking at Teddy as she starts chatting away with my sister and brothers. "She does but we can't let our guard down. I can't bring myself to trust my brothers right now especially Klaus, I can't after what he did" I respond in a quiet tone so my siblings can't hear me even though they probably could with their vampire hearing but they all seem to be pretty engrossed in whatever Teddy's talking about.

"I understand and I feel the same way but for now she is happy and she's surrounded by family who I hope come to accept her" she replies "does Damon accept her?" I ask curiously making her sigh and she lifts her head up to look at me. "Damon doesn't even know she exists, I can't trust him" she replies making me frown "how did he react when he learned you were a vampire?" I ask making her shake her head. "He didn't care, I actually haven't seen him since you whisked me away from Giuseppe. He knows I was turned into a vampire but he never cared to seek me out" she explains "and what of Stefan?" I ask "our relationships complicated. He's been there for me but he's been pretty absent from my life" she explains before looking at Teddy who is practically talking my siblings ears off.

"I want a better life for Teddy. She deserves much better and I only want her to be happy, safe and loved" she says looking back at me "I want the same for her and together we will ensure she gets nothing but the best" I respond before placing a kiss on her forehead.

End of chapter.

What did you think that? Teddy got very shy and Davina and Kol had to coax her out with a little help from Rebekah. Teddy seems to be getting along great with her aunt and uncles so far? Kol and Davina are happy for their daughter but they're not letting their guard down. What will happen next?

Vote and comment