"Yo ma what are you doing?" I asked when she started to kiss my neck.

"That was so sexy. See I like guys who are ready to kill on sight." She said before going back to kissing me. Shit I just let her kiss me until somebody knocked on the window. Rolling it down me and Maya looked at Tete with her arms crossed.

"Get y'all asses out this truck. Y'all not having sex again until it's official." She said opening the door. "Maya get yo lil skinny ass out." She said grabbing her hand to help her out.

"Tete you a cock blocker!" I said getting out too.

"Boy whatever you got yo nut this morning." She said walking away with Maya laughing behind her.

Tiana P.O.V.
"Okay boo I'm sure you gon be in Simmy room so we will put your stuff in there." I said walking to his room. This is gon be so much fun my best friend living with me. Before Maya could reply my phone rang and I saw the name "Future Bae ❤️" laughing at the caller ID I answered.

"Future bae? Really Tremaine?" I said giggling.

"Aye you know how it go baby." he said in a smooth tone. "What are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm chilling with Maya and Simmy. Doing what a third wheel does best." I said sighing.

"Third wheel eh? Why don't I help you fix that then." He said while grabbing something that sounded like keys.

"What do you mean." I asked playing dumb.

"You'll see in 5 minutes." He said "I'll call you back later aight?" He said.

"Alright." I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Simmy asked.

"Tremaine. He on his way over here." I said looking in the mirror to check myself.

"Tremaine Jackson?" Maya asked. I nodded and Maya hopped off Simmy's lap quick. Grabbing my wrist and pulling me upstairs.

"Bitch what are you doing?" I asked as she tried to grab my messy bun.

"I'm fixing your hair for Tremaine coming over." Maya said but I just moved my head.

"Bitch no I'm comfortable." I said. I was wearing one of Simmy's diamond hoodies some black leggings and socks to match the hoodie.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes I'm sure bitch you act like I'm ugly." I said standing up.

"Naw I don't have ugly friends baby." She said smacking my butt as I walked away. I swear she gay.

Ding dong

"I'll get it." Simmy said getting up off the couch. Opening the door Simmy welcomed Tremaine in.

"What's good lil bruh." he said.

"It's all good bruh." Tremaine said walking into the house fully. "Hey Tiana." He said walking over to me kissing my cheek.

"Hey Tremaine. Uh this is my best friend Maya." I told him turning his attention to her.

"What's up ma?" He said nodding his head at her.

"Hi Tremaine." She said sitting on Simmy's lap.

"So what y'all wanna do?" I asked make conversation. Maya and Simmy was down each other throat so I screamed like somebody was killing me. Simmy looked up and rolled his eyes.

"You're such a blocker." He said holding Maya's waist.

"And y'all nasty. But what are we gon do y'all?" I asked them all.