Chapter 2: A New Day

A/N: I'm glad to hear nine of y'all are enjoying Unfinished so far! I've decided to update this fanfic every Tuesday and Saturday, that way you can get more chapters quicker without waiting a week xD. Anyways, don't forget to leave a vote and review if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!

A month later, it was the day we did the table read for the first episode of loner space and I couldn't be any more excited about this show than I normally am. I woke up earlier than usual, taking a shower and changing to a white V neck and a pair of denim jeans and wearing platform shoes. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my breakfast. Once I finished it, I made it to the driveway and drove to the studio, playing music. The song A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton began playing it and I sung to it, feeling like Terry Crews' character on the movie White Chicks.

Once I got to the parking lot, I took a deep breath and fixed my hair a bit. I turned the car off, heading out to the building. I made it inside and bumped into a short brunette with dark brown wavy hair and her coffee spilled on my shirt.

"I am so sorry! Let me fix that up." She said, rubbing my shirt with her arm.

"I think you've made the stain worse." I laughed, making her blush.

"Um, thanks for the tip." She looked at me. She has the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever laid my eyes upon.

"My pleasure...?" I smiled.

"Grace. Graciela Castillos." She shook my hand. I shook hers as well. We were smiling at each other passionately. We walked in our separate ways and I felt my heart thumping towards her. Once I got to the table read room, I met up with our writers and the cast members, as well as the rest of our crew. I saw Grace show up and handing a coffee to Brett Forman.

"Sir, I hope you enjoyed this coffee." She said, a smile on her face as he took a sip of it.

"This is just right, Miss Castillos." He said, impressed by the taste of it.

"Thank you." She smiled. The way she looks, I'm going to guess she's 16, based on her appearance. Oh god, that's even more worse that I would like her in that way. I erased the thought of us being together and began focusing on the script.

"Gale, is everything alright?" Mike, one of the writers asked me.

"Uh, yeah. Something came up." I shrugged.

"What was it?" He asked.

"My...head isn't on right." I gulped.

"We're sorry to hear that. Focus on the script and you'll be alright." He assured me.

"Will do, sir." I nodded.

"Okay. Scene 1." He said as Richard began reading the script. Me and Daniel Arbuckle read our lines, then some of our cast members did as well. 2 and a half hours later, we took a break and I grabbed myself another coffee.

"Heyyy." Grace piped in, smiling sweetly to me.

"Hi?" I shrugged, off to have my lunch break as well.

"Remember me?" She said, grinning.

"Grace Castillos." I nodded.

"Yup. Well, Miss Castillos, technically since I am a production assistant." She told me.

"That explains it all." I laughed.

"Yeah. So, what's up with you?" She asked.

"What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with me." I stumbled my sentences.

"Relax, Mr. Harold, you have a nice voice." She giggled.

"Mr. Harold is my father." I laughed as well, feeling more shy than I am.