By now the whole room was listening even the music has been lowered so they could talk easily. James then looked around him at the people searching for something with his eyes.

''Who wants to go first?''

Two hands quickly shot up. Two Gryffindors moved their way to the middle and stood opposite each other. Jasmine didn't know either of them but she still watched what the outcome will be. Both appeared to think very hard for a few moments before they nodded. Jasmine spotted Robyn trying to look over the group, seemingly clueless to what was happening. They locked eyes and Jasmine waved her friend over to her. Once Robyn was beside her Jasmine quickly checked her over. She appeared messy, messy hair and her lipstick, which Robyn so carefully put on before they left, was non-existent on her lips.

''What are we playing?'' The darker brunette stood on her tippy toes to try and see the game.

Jasmine couldn't move her eyes away from Robyn's appearance so she ignored her question. She rather asked her own.

''Where were you?'' Her brows were quirked with confusion.

Robyn looked sideways at her and noticed the weird look she was receiving. She looked away. ''Around somewhere. Now tell me what we are playing.'' Her eyes were trained on the two students facing each other with their wands raised.

Jasmine explained the rules to her while the two were playing. At the end, the one who had to answer decided the answer was too embarrassing so he took a shot of that clear liquid. James already invited another two to participate. Sirius stood beside him and encouraged everyone how fun the game was and that they should play. Jasmine felt a tug on her hand and looked to her right. Robyn was giving her a mischievous smile while pulling at her arm to the middle of the room.

''No Robyn. I don't want to play.'' Jasmine shook her head, portraying a rather miserable look.

''Oh come on! It will be fun!'' The darker brunette pulled harder this time which made Jasmine move her feet.

Her own intentions were to stay back and observe the happenings but Robyn had other plans. They walked nearly to the front of the circle when one student chose to do a shot instead of answer a question displayed above their heads. The two boys leading the game spotted the two Hufflepuffs and immediately seized the opportunity. Sirius smirked though his point of view was not on Robyn, rather it was on Jasmine. The girl was oblivious to it as she waited for the next step.

''Next round will be...'' James announced loudly waiting for Sirius to initiate someone.

Sirius smirked even wider and continued James' statement. ''Me and I challenge Jasmine to it.''

Now Jasmine finally noticed what was happening. Her eyes suddenly portrayed fear as she whipped her head around, trying to think if there exists another Jasmine. She was tugged again by her arm now to the playing ground. Sirius placed himself opposite her, his wand already in his hand. Jasmine sighed deeply, anxiety sprouting through her as she was all of a sudden in the centre of attention.

She took a hold of her wand from the back pocket of her pants. She did not raise it to Sirius since her mind still remained empty of a question. She averted her eyes over the audience trying to think of something fast. Robyn was of no help since she only managed to stare at Sirius, who stood all confidently.

Jasmine's eyes locked with Remus who stood a little to the back. He nodded curtly with a tight-lipped smile and that small gesture made Jasmine feel a little better. She looked back at Sirius and a question appeared in her mind, which then made her smile slyly. She raised her wand to him and they both nodded, indicating they were ready.