.*+ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 +*.

ابدأ من البداية

"What's it to you?" A voice piped up from behind us. A fluffy pink head of hair appeared beside us.

Mina slung her arms around Ochaco and I, keeping a casual but somewhat intimidating position.

"A class of egotistic students, you seem to think you're the bigger person because you're in the eye of the public."
"Just you see, class 1B will have the upper hand soon. Your little famous class won't be so lordly then!" The boy soon followed up with a hysterical laugh that travelled down the corridors.

"Don't make me acid through your uniform, loony." Mina raised her hand up slightly.

Just then, a red-haired female student rushed over and striked the boy in the neck, knocking him out.

"Monoma can be boastful at times, sorry about that! I'm Kendo by the way," Kendo lifted Monoma and threw him over her shoulder as he stirred.

Our eyes followed after Kendo, none of us making a move towards the classroom door.

Finally, Mina broke the silence. "Welp, better get going." She pointed finger guns at us and retreated towards the door.

"No problem sista, gotta stick up for my friends!" She added.

We then snapped out of our trance and followed after her into the class.

Passing by Ojiro in the front, he gave me a short head nod which I returned.

I sat at my table, muttering coming from my left side.

"Midoriya?" I turned towards the muttering sound. The poor green haired boy jumped at my voice.

"Oh, y/n! Good morning!" He cheered, a sweet smile overtaking his concentrated face.

I just chuckled and waved it off, my eyes wandering to the front.

Not too long after, our heavy-eyed teacher entered the room. He towed his yellow sleeping bag after him.

"Settle down, class 1A," Teacher Aizawa dragged the sentence out drowsily.

Students turned from their huddles and sat themselves down.

Kaminari was leaned down with his elbow on the desk of Mineta, where Mineta himself was leaning back in his chair.

"You aren't an exception, mr. Kaminari. Mineta, straighten yourself up."

Teacher Aizawa's tone was sluggish but firm somehow.

That prompted the two to shuffle along and straighten their backs.

Aizawa continued to throw light on our tasks today, and any future events.

-

"Hello, y/n!" Midoriya grinned beside me at the lunch line.

"Yo," I retrieved some yoghurt and licked some off the top of my finger.

"Are you free this afternoon?" He turned to me curiously.

I paused for a moment, then replied with, "Hm, I'm pretty sure I am but I'll have to tell Ochaco. What for?"

"Ah! Um, well you see, haha, I need to get a gift for someone and I thought you could help?" Midoriya nervously glanced at me from the corner of his eye.

"I am quite the present giver. I like to go all out when it comes to presents... did Ochaco tell you this?"

"Maybe! I-I don't know-"

"Sure my broski. Who for?" We were starting to walk through the cafeteria, finding a seat next to Iida and Shoto.

Shoto's hand rose enough to peek out the top of the table, and he gave me a small wave which I returned discreetly with a small warm smile.

"Can I tell you when we get to the mall?" Midoriya looked up from his tray after he sat down, an imploring look in his eyes.

"Sure thing!"

I looked over at Shoto, who seemed very interested in his soba. Chuckling to myself quietly, I remembered the conversation we've had at the beach.

He really seemed to love cold soba, telling by the smile he gave when I mentioned it.