CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple

Začít od začátku

It was true. Anakin killed the younglings from the hologram, clear as daylight. It was so easily simple to what he did to all those poor souls with nothing left of them to honor.

Obi watched in horror as he gasped and covered his mouth.

That's when Darth Sidious appeared with Anakin bowing to him and earning his respect as apprentice as the vision came true.

Obi-Wan immediately turned the clip off and spoke on not having to watch anymore. It would continue damaging him.

"Destroy the Sith, we must," Master Yoda stated.

I held Obi's hand as he took it and told Master Yoda to have us kill the Emperor, but not Anakin. It was too much to go and do since he was so close of a person to us.

"To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough you are not," Master Yoda told Obi-Wan. "Lady Jewel perhaps so, but dangerous it still is. Force bonded, you both are and dangers to impact once more, it will do."

"We can't kill Anakin like this..." I told Master Yoda.

"Twisted by the Dark side, young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader."

"Do you know where Anakin is?" Obi-Wan asked me.

I looked at Master Yoda and back at Obi as there was an idea to where he could be. I remembered seeing it was mainly fire and red in the vision. 

It led me to immediately knew where.

"Go, you both must," Master Yoda said. "May the Force be with you two."

"May the Force be with you," Obi and I said together back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Obi and I approached near Padme's apartment to check on everything. C-3PO was still around to greet us as we exited the Speeder.

"Hello, might I help...?" C-3PO started as he realized it was Obi and I. "Oh, Lady and Master Kenobi. Come in, quickly."

"Has Anakin come recently?" Obi asked him.

"Yes, right after the attack on the Jedi Temple," C-3P0 stated.

Obi kept silent as we both heard footsteps coming down to see Padme and Olivia together still. My heart was full to see Olivia all right.

"Jewel! Obi-Wan!" Padme smiled as she came over to hug us. "I'm glad you both are okay! I was worried to see if your little one wasn't going to see you two ever."

Obi took Olivia and hugged her as I told Padme what happened during this period. The Republic is no more and the Jedi are not around. Majority of them are gone, but few stay alive.

"It's hard to believe something we dedicated our lives to is now gone," Padme said. "The Senate is still intact, so there's hope."

"Padme, the Sith are now in control of the galaxy," I assured her. "This was how it was even before the Republic."

"What!? The Sith?" I could hear the worry in her tone.

"We're here looking for Anakin. When was the last time you saw him?" Obi-Wan asked as he handed Olivia to me.

"Yesterday," Padme said as she walked near to the platform.

"And do you know where he is now?"

"No..."

"Padme, we need your help. He's in grave danger."

"From the Sith?"

"From himself..." Obi was hurt by this point as he turned to shake his head in worry.

"Padme... Anakin is now among the Dark side," I finished for Obi as her eyes widened in fear.

"What? You're wrong! How can you say that about him?!" Padme rebutted.

My eyes met Olivia as she kept silent with Obi saying about the hologram of Anakin killing the younglings.

"Not Anakin. He couldn't," Padme assured.

"He was deceived by a lie. We all were," Obi-Wan told her. "It appears that the Chancellor is behind everything, including the war. Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been looking for. After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice."

"I don't believe you... I can't..." Padme was crying nearly as she sat down and collected all this.

"Padme... do you know where Anakin is exactly?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then back at Obi as she started to realize we were going to bring him back. It seemed like she took it as a way of us killing him instead.

"You're going to kill him, aren't you?" she asked.

"He's become a great threat," Obi told Padme.

"I can't..." she softly spoke as she held herself.

Obi looked at me as I looked down in worry for Padme, considering that I sensed that she was in my situation.

She was indeed pregnant.

Twins...

"Anakin is the father, right Padme?" I asked her.

She kept silent as I apologized for her. It wasn't right if Anakin wasn't on the proper side of the experience that Obi and I got to see for Olivia.

"We'll see to ourselves out, Padme," I told her as Obi and I left with Olivia with us.

It didn't feel right with all of this going on. 

It wasn't as we expected it ever.