-ˋˏ ༻ chapter six ༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻ CHAPTER SIX ༺ ˎˊ------

-----

IF SAI THOUGHT THAT TENDOU will stop ruining her mornings after their little trip to Tokyo, she was proven wrong.

First thing in the morning as she was talking towards her class, Tendou Satori appeared in front of her with a teasing smirk across his face. The students around just passed by, used to the usual morning interactions between the two.

"Good morning, Sai! Nice circles you got there. When did you decide to become a panda?" Tendou teased, smirking playfully at the girl.

Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Sai clenched her fists. She wanted to yell at him how he was the reason she wasn't even able to get at least a wink of sleep last night. His words and actions got her thinking, but clearly, nothing has changed as if that trip didn't even happen. He even called her a panda, for goodness' sake!

"Ha, ha. Funny, Tendou," Sai said, laughing sarcastically before casually walking while pretending that the middle blocker wasn't even following her.

Tendou chuckled to himself, stretching out his arms as he followed the girl around. To be completely honest, he wanted to tell her something but he felt as if that morning wasn't the best timing. So instead of talking, he resorted to following her and looking for the timing himself.

As they reached the floor provided for the third year classrooms, Tendou got in front of her and leaned forwards which surprised her. His face was only a few inches away from hers, freezing her on her own spot.

"Hey, Sai? I have something to tell you later so don't be surprised if I appear out of nowhere," Tendou said, standing straight when a few students passed by them.

Blinking rapidly, Sai walked a few steps back before folding her arms across her chest.

"As if you don't do that everyday," Sai muttered, looking away from his gaze.

Just as Sai was about to leave him out on the hallways to get inside her own class, she heard a familiar voice nearby which froze her on her spot.

"Stop sticking yourself in my business, Ushijima! For goodness' sake," Watanabe Hara, her team's captain, exclaimed, which attracted the attention of passing students as well as Sai's and Tendou's.

"I was only asking why your team didn't win two straight sets when-"

"It's my team, not yours. Leave me alone," Hara said, stomping away after leaving with a cold aura around her.

Sai could only sigh while shaking her head. It was the usual bickering from her captain and Ushijima Wakatoshi. To be honest, even Sai didn't know why Hara was so affected by Ushijima's words. It's not like he was an important person in her life to have such meaning for her, right? Unless...