𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

''Cookies!'' Was the thing that left his mouth just before he threw one in his mouth Peter was right by his side and ate one as well without a word said.

Jasmine furrowed her brows and slowly turned her head to Lily, who was mirroring her expression. Jasmine's eyes travelled from boy to boy who were not so nicely devouring her cookies. At last, she looked at Remus who also held one in his hands, while with a weird look eyeing his friends acting like absolute pigs.

''Did you make this?'' He then asked looking at Jasmine while slowly taking a bite out of the cookie. ''It's delicious.''

''Yes, I did and thank you Remus.'' Jasmine's voice was a bit louder than usual, her tone sharp, which got the attention of the other three Gryffindors.

The plate was already empty as each then full-mouthed said,

''Very good!''

''Where's the rest of the batch?''

''Mmmm...''

Despite the fact that they rudely interrupted her time with Lily, Jasmine showed a small smile seeing the satisfied expressions on now well-fed boys. Lily, on the other hand, shot slight daggers, mainly pointed at the love-sick puppy who followed her around no matter where she went. The fact that they were in the same house put a big disadvantage to Lily and sometimes she wished she would be in Hufflepuff with Jasmine.

''What are you doing here exactly?'' Lily's tone was not pleasant at all.

''We were bored.'' Peter first spoke up with a shrug, while picking up the last crumbs off the plate.

''We saw you down here while on a walk and decided to say hello,'' James added batting his eyelashes.

''More like you saw Lily and decided to drag us—'' Sirius' sentence was cut short when James hit him at the back of his head.

Jasmine glanced at Lily with a small smirk, though the redhead only narrowed her eyes at the boy wearing glasses. While a quiet bicker started between Potter and Black, Jasmine turned her head to Remus. He shrugged as well as slightly shook his head as in telling her 'it's always like that'. They shared a chuckle but glanced away from each other's eyes. Lily casted a weird glance their way and it went unnoticed by the pair. Last few slaps and mutters were heard before the previously bickering boys averted their attention back to the weirdly silent group.

''So...'' Potter started and eyed every person sitting around. ''Did you hear about the party?''

The question piqued no interest in Jasmine neither did in Lily as they stayed still and expressionless.

''I guess not...'' Potter trailed off looking at his friends for some help.

Sirius jumped at the opportunity. ''There is going to be a party on Friday after the game in Gryffindor common room.'' He explained, appearing to be almost jittery from excitement.

Who knew a simple party would be the peak of the time for Sirius Black. Then again when you think that every party includes ladies and alcohol you wonder no more.

''And the party is for...?'' Jasmine wondered out loud, thinking there must be someone's seventeenth birthday or something.

''We don't need a reason to have a party.'' Sirius stated.

''But...'' James quickly interrupted. ''...since it's after the match we will celebrate our win.'' James couldn't let go of his arrogance, always holding his head high.

''What if you don't win?'' Lily intercepted, making Potter's smile falter but only a fraction.

A moment later his confident smile was back. ''Do you have this little faith in me, Evans?''