Operation Meteorite

Começar do início

Lindow: Oh... And there's one more bit of news.

As the elevator opened, it shows Alisa making them suprised. She walk out from the elevator and went to the unit.

Yuu: Alisa!

Alisa: Yuu... Here. Thank you.

She gives back the jacket that Yuu lend her before they came back here.

Yuu: Y-Yeah. Alisa, are you okay?

Alisa: Yes. I have no fears now.

Yuu: What do you mean? No fears, I don't understand.

Alisa: *bow* I'm looking forward to work with everyone.

Sakuya: S-Sure.

Then Kota went to Yuu and Arata.

Kota: She seems... unusually obedients.

Arata: Yeah. She seems off this time...

At the command room...

Tsubaki: Members of each branch, thank you for travelling this long distance. I wish I could go straight to the strategy, but... First, I'll announce the personal who will take part. Amamiya Lindow!

Lindow stand up.

Tsubaki: You will command the advance base camp in charge of supplies and reinforcement.

Lindow: Major Amamiya, I appreciate being assigned to such important position, but...

Tsubaki: What is it?

Lindow: Well... I think there's someone more suitable.

Tsubaki: Who do you mean?

Lindow: *point at Yuu* You're well aware of his leadership skills.

Tsubaki: You mean Kannagi?

Lindow: It's just giving orders, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll switch with him from the second day. Then I can be on the front lines while he commands. I think this idea has a lot of merit.

Tsubaki: I understand. Fine. Kannagi Yuu!

Yuu: *stand up* Y-Yes!

Tsubaki: You will return to duty to 1st Unit immediately, and take Amamiya Lindow's place as advance base commander.

Yuu: *salute* Yes, ma'am!

Tsubaki: Amamiya Lindow is named captain of A Team.

Lindow: *salute* Roger that.

Tsubaki: Our goal is to obtain the core from 1000 large-type species. Our success or failure will impact the completion of Aegis. Everyone must focus to carry out this mission. And now, I will go over Operation Meteorite.

After the mission briefing, Tsubaki and Hibari observing at the operation table while 1st Unit talk with each other.

Kota: Way to go, Yuu.

Yuu: Thanks, but... Me? Command this operation?

Lindow: Would you rather be left behind?

Yuu: *turn to Lindow* No... Thank you.

Lindow: I just passed on the boring job to you.

Yuu: It's look like it.

Arata: Geez, mid-size and large-size type, huh? It'll going to be pain in the ass.

Yuu: *look at the screen* Team A is in charge on taking on Vajra.

Lindow: That Pita is supposedly a Vajra. If it's in vicitiny, Team A should encounter it.