Maks POV

" hey bro, you wanna still go see meryl skate?" Alex said. " you haven't talked in how long?"

I wiped back around. " we are going I need to talk to her and see her. Plus her parents have already saved us a seat. So yes we are going. Well I am at least."

" okay, okay. But you know she's going to be pissed that you and peta went on a trip together." Alex said walking away.

Would she I thought. I mean we weren't dating. But on the other hand we did kiss a couple times. More like 4 times.

Peta said she wanted me back. I said I would think about it. We went on the trip. Nothing happened. No kissing, and it was nice.

...

We get into the rink. I see meryls brother Clayton in the concession stand line. I start to walk up to him but as I do. I see meryl infront of him. She looks my way, but doesn't see me. I just take them fam and go get seats can't ruin the surprise. I great the davis' and sit down. Dads on my right and Petas on my left.

The show starts meryl looks great, but bad at the same time. She looks sick. She almost falls and I get worried. I lean up and look down towards he mom. She has the same expression as me.

Then Ben, Tanith, meryl, and charlie come out. I wonder what there doing. Meryl and charlie start skating & vise versa. There amazing. Then they switch partners. I look at charlie and tanith. They look so good, and In love. I wish I could have that. I look a Ben and meryl. He is looking at her like Charlie's looking a tanith. I straighten up in my seat. This ones intimate. I growl. I don't like seeing meryl doing this with someone else other than charlie and I. The at the end meryl starts to skate away, he grabs he and kisses her. I feel so angry like I want to go and punch a wall. I dad sees how mad and upset I am. He tells me it was probably apart of the prefromance. But she never did that with me. Never. I'm am so jealous I turn to peta and say.

" after this lets go." I turn my head to look onto the ice see Meryl balling. I instantly regret it. I hurt her. My heart breaks. She saw photos of peta and I on a mountain. I kills me. Papa gives me a disappointed look. I messed up and I need to fix it.