TIME TO SHOW OFF YOUR TALENT

Managing a community is not an easy task and it's nearly impossible if we add our future events to this list .

So here we are inviting you to join our community .

Two points to clear things out , before we go any further .

1) All job will be carried on instagram . Through group chats , we'll create seperate groups for each task .

2) Also you'll be free to leave anytime . However , just tell us a week ago or If you need a break , just ask ...

You can fill in two different forms for two different tasks . If you don't mind working . 😊

                      MANAGERS 

( INSTAGRAM NEEDED )

You're good in management works ? Or do you wanna learn it ? If yes , then this one is for you .

You'll be head of any task that will be carried on by this community . And as a leader you'll have to carry this task efficiently and in co-ordination with the other members .

At the end of each week ( as long as that task last ) you'll provide us all the information regarding to your task that we'll need to know .

Sounds like a work of responsibility ? It is . But don't worry we are always gonna be there to help you .

  REVIEWERS /
  PERMANENT JUDGES

( INSTAGRAM NEEDED )

We all want to get better right ? And once you become part of this club , you'll become a part of this family . And if you are a great reader , this one is for you . All you will have to do is review the books that is provided to you by your group leader . You'll have a week to review that book and provide your review .

And whenever we will host any Awards , you'll automatically become a judge .

                       EDITORS

( INSTAGRAM NEEDED )

Now , for this one you need correct knowledge of basic grammer . Which according to us , you all do .

You will be working as beta reviewers . That means you'll have to read book that are still an idea or recently published . You'll help other writers , in writing their book . Now that doesn't mean you'll have to do all the writing work . As the name suggests , whenever they'll need help , they'll send you their written work and you'll have to edit it .

            GRAPHIC DESIGNERS

( INSTAGRAM NEEDED )

You are good in making covers , manips , banners , logos etc. etc . Then do join us . We'll provide you more and more ways to showcase your work .

Members will communicate you to make their covers etc .

( If you're a part of book club , still you'll have to fill in the form )

Here we will work in co-ordination and on the basis of mutual dependency .

The Aspirants Club