Now, we come to the most important and boring part of all.
Remember: if these are not followed, your form will be ignored. Do not pester me in my inbox asking if you were accepted or not. If you are, you will know. I don't have time for idiotic questions and you could be using that time to follow the rules instead. 🙂
1. You are required to follow me. It's a pretty basic request. If I see you unfollow me, you will be moved to the Blacklist. No more Graphics from me. Simple af.
2. Add this book and Katana- The Slayer to your public reading list. And give this book a shoutout while tagging me.
3.My watermark will always be present on the cover. No negotiation.
4. The cover has to be up for at least 3 weeks. Inform me when you are going to take it down.
5. I am not that talented in making aesthetics/ moodboards/ banners though I have made some.
If you request one, I'll definitely try but just a warning that my lack of experience will probably show.
I'm obviously trying to gain experience as I go, so I am looking for contests that let me do so. When I do feel confident enough, the above lines will be omitted.
6. Your book should be published with at least three chapters or one for short stories/poetry for me to know how I should move forward with the cover. This rule is not for the V.I.P.s and they'll know who they are.
7. Don't shop hop. If you have already asked for a cover from someone else, don't come to me. It's rude.
This is all I can think of for now, I'll add as I find some rules that need to be mentioned.
YOU ARE READING
Graphics Grimoire: A GRAPHIC SHOP (Closed)Random
Welcome to Graphics Grimoire! The name was chosen as an allusion to you being spell-bound with my skills which are still developing... Here you can ask me to make Graphics for your works in Wattpad, for more details read the info inside! Open [✓] C...