"Okay, Sammy

"Okay, Sammy. We're here." I told him. "Okay. Is there food? Cause I smell food?" I laughed at that. "Yes there is food. Now, I'm gonna take off the blindfold." I said while still laughing a bit.

"Yes please! I want to see." He rolled my eyes playfully, then started to count down from three, to one.

"3...2...1..." Then I took of the blindfold. Sam's face immediately dropped from a happy face, into a shocked face. "C-Colby... I-I lo-love it." Was all managed to say before he started crying.

I sat him down, then hugged him. Once Sam stopped crying, we ate some food. Next, I was going to say a little speech.

"Sammy?" He looked at me. "I need to say something..." I told him. "What is it, Colbs?" Sam asked, sounding a bit confused.

I took a deep breath, then began. "Samuel John Golbach. You have been my best friend for almost 10 years, and I have never got tired of having you around. Even after some fights, I always wanted you there by my side. You are the one person that can make me happy, and I love that about you. You have a smile that makes others smile, you have a laugh that brightens up people's day, you just being you, makes others happy in an instant. I am so glad that I have you in my life, and I'm not sure what I would do if you weren't there. You have helped me through my hard times, and have always been there to comfort me. I love you, Sam. I really do. Since the first day we've met I have loved you. I didn't know what love was until I met you. You are the one I want to spend my whole life with, you are the one I want to call mine, you are the one I want to die with. I know that this is soon, but, will you be my boyfriend?"

((Third Person P.O.V))

Sam was in tears. He could not believe what Colby just said, and asked. He loved Colby, with all of his heart, so, he of course said, "YES!!"

The blonde jumped into the brunette's arms, and wrapped his legs around Colby's waist, while they spun around in circles.

"I love you so f*cking much, Colby." Sam cried out. Colby looked then looked Sam in the eyes, and kissed him.

The blonde melted into the kiss; he felt fireworks going off in his stomach, and electricity flowing through the two of them. It was a passionate kiss, and full of love.

They pulled apart after a few seconds, so that they could clean up everything. Once they finished doing that, the two of them headed home.

"Hey guys! Welcome back, Sam!" Jake smiled while eating Chick-fil-A, with Corey beside him. "Hey guys!" Corey smiled after he finished swolloing his food.

Sam and Colby just laughed, then went upstairs, and into Sam's room. There, they did some kisses, and that turned into the bang bangs.

~The Next Morning~

Colby woke up in Sam's bed, with Sam beside him. The brunette checked his phone, and saw that the time was 12:30pm, so he woke up Sam.

"Hey, Sammy. Time to get up!" He whispered. "Noooo! I wanna sleeeepp!" Sam groaned. "C'mon, Sammy. Plus, we should make a video on the Sam and Colby channel telling our fans that #solby is real." Colby said while playing with Sam's hair.

"Yeah. You're right." Sam then sat up in the bed. "Can I have a kiss first?" He pleaded. "You don't need to ask." Colby smiled, then gave Sam a small peck on the lips, not wanting it to get heated.

The two of them quickly got changed, then started setting up for the video.

((Well that was a long chapter 😐))

1869 words

UNEDITED