i head towards the kitchen before lighting a blunt and taking a long hit from it.

"here goes nothing" i mumble, grabbing plastic wrap and olive oil from the top cabinet.

listen, i know this sounds crazy but i've seen it in a movie and i've been debating on doing it for so long but i haven't had the reason to actually pull the trigger.

my ankle monitor wasn't exactly skin tight, as i was able to stick thin paper or plastic in between it.

i smear the olive oil all over my ankle, letting it fall in between the monitor and my ankle before sticking the plastic wrap in between the monitor and the lubed up skin.

"no fuckin way" i whisper as i start to wiggle the monitor further down my ankle.

i spend the next three minutes slowly wiggling the monitor further down my leg, until eventually reaching the furthest down point of my ankle, slipping it off.

i rub my hand over the now freed, smooth skin before placing the monitor in a drawer at coreys, smiling triumphantly at my work before grabbing my keys and starting my car.

i blast the music probably a little to loud, screaming the lyrics to 3005 by childish gambino, smiling like a little kid at the fact i'm more than 5 miles away from my house right now.

i park at ellys which was pretty much empty except for a couple old creepy dudes and billie kermit and corey.

i walk into the waffle house, corey, kermit, and billie all smiling but giving me a questionable look as i approach the booth they were sitting at.

"how the hell are you here?" corey asks as i take a seat next to him.

"yeah? how are you?" billie questions.

i smile before kicking my feet up on the table, pulling my sweatpants up, revealing my bare ankle.

"they took it off?" kermit questions.

"hell no, i took it off myself" i laugh.

"you are gonna get in so much fucking trouble" billie laughs as i take my foot off the table.

"nah, i wont get caught" i say confidently. "now come on, i need to get waffles, ive missed this place"

"where did you get this sweatshirt? it's sick" billie says, tugging at kermits sweatshirt.

is she trying to make me jealous? because shes doing an awfully bad job at it if she is.

"thanks, i actually thrifted it" kermit says, placing an arm around billie.

i glance up from my waffles, taking another bite before looking at billie who's already looking at me, her bottom lip between her teeth.

she's driving me crazy.

"uh, i'm gonna go the bathroom" i announce, getting up from the booth and heading towards the bathroom.

i pull out my phone to text billie, but before i could the door opens to reveal her standing there, a small smirk on her face.