MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai

Comincia dall'inizio

Mishti  turned to  Abir  and said smiling : " It is beautiful here"

Mishti turned to Abir and said smiling : " It is beautiful here"

Smiling at her , he took their bag and opened a door on the right. Mishti went behind him and it was a master bedroom with king sized bed.

 Abir  went to take shower and sitting on the sofa , mishti  searched inside  their bag

Abir went to take shower and sitting on the sofa , mishti searched inside their bag. She dont know what Abir had packed for her. She didnt even know she is going to be at dubai at this time.

She got two nighty gowns from the bag to wear in the house.

She had seen it earlier in their wadrobe at home but has never wore it

She had seen it earlier in their wadrobe at home but has never wore it. She always wear churidhars or sarees at nights. May be Abirji has brought it for her and kept there. May be he wish to see her in this dresses at nights.

Seeing Abir come out , she went to freshen up. Coming out , she saw him lying on the bed waiting for her. She also walked to bed and lied down beside him.

Abir saw her tired eyes and held his arms to her asking her to come into his arms. She without a thought went into his arms smiling to him and placed her head on his chest. His heartbeats singing a sweet lullaby to her , she slept inside his warmth ready to welcome the next morning.

--------------

Next morning ,

Abir was getting ready to go to office . Mishti came inside the room and saw him looking handsome in a breathtaking suit. The dark colour of the suit was very much matching to his white complexion....the tie adding to his persona .