"Hmm",Danny murmurs.

"Wake up or we'll be late", I say slightly shaking her.

"Okay,mom",she rolls her eyes at me.

"What the fuck,mom?", I ask in disbelief.

She laughs and descends into the bathroom.

Since Danny decided to take her ' precious' time to get ready,we arrived late to the café.

"Sorry..... Sorry... So sorry", I say as I make my way past the customers standing near the front door. Taking out the key, I open it.

"You see what happens when you take your damn time to get ready", I seeth out angrily.

Danielle raises her arms in a ' I surrender' kind of way.

" I'm so sorry, boss", she says emphasising the word boss.

Switching on the coffee machines, I quickly put on my waist apron and literally dash to the customers.

Placing the Pumpkin spice coffee on a tray, I head to where a young man was sitting.

"Enjoy", I say with a smile.

"Thank you",he says.

Thats the last of them.

Wiping the invisible sweat on my forehead. I walk towards the table where a woman standing to leave and pick up the money and plate.

Compared to any other days of the week, Friday is always a busy day.

Leaning against the wall, I look up to see Danny cleaning a table.

My eyes soon land on a black Suv that's pulled up infront of the café.

Fixing myself abit, I take light steps towards the door.

Oh my God,what if its a celebrity or something?

No way,why would a celebrity come here?

My feet soon come to a halt when I see Reece coming out of the car.

Face palming myself, I wait for her to come through the door and give her a hug.

Whaaaat, I love giving people hugs okay. Especially Reece.

"Hey princess", I say standing upright.

"Hi Ammy. Look",she points to the door where a woman,who looks like she's in her early fifties makes her way to where we're standing. "I came with Grandma today",she says.

Extending my hand to greet her, "Good...

My hand doesn't reach hers as she pulls me into hug.

What in the coffee and cookies just happened.

"Uhm, good morning ma'am. I'm A...

"Ammy. Yes I know. My granddaughter told me all about you, I'm Emma Namboga,nice to meet you",she says.

I wonder why I didn't notice that Reece is from a wealthy family. She and Kelsy are always dropped off by a different car everyday.

My eyes widen. Wait did she just say her last name was Namboga.

She seems to catch onto my shocked state as she starts to snicker.

"If you're wondering if I'm Tyson Namboga's mother,well yes I am",she says as though it was nothing.

My knees suddenly feel weak. Clutching onto a nearby chair earn few glances from the customers.

"Dear,are you alright? Please,sit",she says concerned.