PROLOUGE

It was so dark and i was scared. It smells like something died in here. Tears were streaming down my face but i try not to make any sound. My body was rigid, i was so tense. I grabbed the fork so tightly, it was my only weapon. I can hear his footsteps. He was nearing me. Very very near. If he finds me will he kill me? This was all Jake's fault. He knew this was all going to happen and he didn't even give a single shit! Anger bubbled inside of me, and I just wanted to go out of this dirty closet to get this over with. So he can kill me or something.

But what if he kept me captive? I'll probabl-

The closet door opened and i ran like my life depended on it. It probably does. I turned a lot of corners until I finally found an escape. But it wasn't just that easy. he grabbed ahold of me but i stabbed the fork on his leg. Blood seared, staining his jeans but why the fuck would I care? He let me go and I opened the door, all too familiar door. I spent days looking at it longingly. And now I could finally escape.

"I'll find you, you little peice of shit!!! You like playing hardd to get, huh? I'll fucking kill you next time! I know you liked me-"

I didn't want to hear the rest of it. I just ran, and ran, and ran, and ran until my legs couldn't carry it anymore and I passed out. In the middle of the sidewalk, well atleast I could escape.
______________________________

ummm hii i hope you like this. im really shit at writing so,.. yeah vote to let me know if i should carry this on... ive got my plot ready so.. yeah..

also dont fucking copy my story. thats fucking illegal bitch.