A bloody, fiery war.

"DON'T YOU DARE THROW THAT AT MY LITTLE HOUSE!"
Y/n yells as Dabi readies a gum drop that's rock hard Between his thumb and finger.
"THIS IS PAYBACK FOR SMASHING MINE EARLIER!"
Dabi shouts and the gum drop meets the golden ginger bread of Y/n's house and it shoots through the walls and hits Toga's. Dabi and Y/n nervously sweat as the little pink house crumbles with little gum drop deku inside.
"You... You killed Izuku!"
Toga cries and grabs a kitchen knife.
"Oh- Shit! Run!"
Y/n screams and him and Dabi run out of the kitchen with Toga hot on their tail with a sharp knife.

"Shut up! I'm trying to plan evilly here!" Shigaraki yells as Y/n screams loudly.
"I'll shut up when Toga drops the fucking Knife!" Y/n yells and Shigaraki grabs his collar as he runs past his door. Dabi runs off into the distance and Y/n is dragged into the office.

"COME BACK HERE SCAR FACE!"
"CRAZY, I'M SORRY JUST DROP THE FUCKING KNIFE!"

Y/n stands frozen as Dabi's scream is suddenly cut off by a loud continuous thud indicating he just fell down the stairs. Y/n looks as Shigaraki who just stares back with a straight face.
"You saved my life, I must pay you back somehow Tomo-chan."
Y/n says with a straight face and Shigaraki groans at the girly nickname.
"You can do that by calling me something else."
"Want me to go back to handjob?"
"No."
"Then Tomo-chan is staying."

Shigaraki sighs and kicks Y/n out of the office and into the hallway. Problem is that Y/n had no clue where the killer duo is.
"Looking for Dabi?"
Y/n looks to his left to see a much calmer twice.
"Yep! Show me the way deadpool!"
Y/n yells and is soon following Twice like a duckling would with their mother.

"Holy... You actually fell down the stairs." Y/n laughs as he sees Dabi bandaged up on the sofa in the bar. Toga is sat opposite of him with a frown as her knife is bent cleanly to the left.
"WHO LEFT THE MESS IN THE KITCHEN! CLEAN AFTER YOURSELVES, I'M NOT A BABY SITTER."
Smoke man who is known as Kurogiri screams from the kitchen and comes marching out right after Y/n places his apron on Toga who looks over in confusion.
"You."
Kurogiri points an authoritative finger at Toga.
"I'm taking you back to UA and afterwards." Kurogiri glares at Toga who stutters out an explanation. Y/n chuckles as the smoke wraps around him and Toga flips him the bird.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

U.A

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

In classroom 1-A, Iida is trying to calm everyone down while also being a panicked mess. Aizawa is smashing his head against the board, Shoto has burned everything during his battle with Bakugo, Bakugo is staring fights, Kirishima is scribbling in an unused notebook, Denki has shocked everyone near him and electorally charged half the classroom and became stupid, Izuku is still mumbling and Kusuo is still not bothered. He finished his book and is now engulfing his coffee Jelly with a happy look.
As happy he can look... I guess...
Just carry on writing.

Shinsou walks in hoping to see if anything has gotten better but sighs at the distressed classroom.

Suddenly Kurogiri's smoke portal enters everyone's vision and they get on guard. Someone is pushed through and as quick as it appears it disappears. Everyone feels a wave of relief seeing Y/n slightly disgruntled without his school blazer on or tie standing in front of them.

"thank God you're okay!"
Izuku exclaims and quickly runs over and hugs Y/n in a tight embrace.
"Did they hurt you, touch you or emotionally hurt you? Please tell me everything is okay!"
Iida asks as he marches over with a very stern and worried look.
"I'm Going to blow them Bastards off thw fucking Earth!"
Bakugo shouts making small explosions in his hands as he walks over.
"I'm so glad your okay!"
Kirishima says as he bounces over dragging an equally enthusiastic Denki.
"Yeah! You are okay right?"
Denki asks with a worried smile.
"You're alright?"
Shoto asks with a straight face but you can see the worry and relief filling his dual coloured eyes.

"Step away from him will you? You're over crowding him."
Aizawa says with a sharp glare and everyone quickly gives Y/n space.
"Let's get you to Recovery Girls office for a check up."
Aizawa drags Y/n with him as Y/n denies he needs a check up.
"I'm fine! They didn't do anything to me."
Y/n says with a smile and Aizawa shakes his head.
"It's still needed."
Y/n is pushed into the office and he sits down with a frown.
"Understand that we are just worried about you." Aizawa says with a frown and ruffles Y/n's hair a bit.
"Yeah, I know Sensei." Y/n says with a smile and soon Aizawa leaves after informing Recovery Girl.

After the tests being done Shinsou comes running in and tries to play it like he walked all the way over here.
"I heard what happened, you okay?"
Shinsou asks and Y/n hums with a broad smile As he eats a lollipop.
"I'm fine and dandy! Wanna hang out tonight?"
"... Sure."
Shinsou smiles and decided to stay a little longer. He asked about the kidnapping but Y/n refused to even speak about what happened. He would use his quirk but he'd rather not. He wants Y/n to trust him and be able to speak to him when ever he needs to.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/n playing as mario in
Super mario bros WII

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n grins as he leaves McDonald's after his little hang out with Shinsou. He walks quickly down the street enjoying his last nugget until he bumps into someone.

"Sorry, I've been a bit all over the place." Y/n apologizes to the stranger who also says a small apology.
"Cool mask, you look like a yakuza or something." Y/n says with a grin as he looks at the bird like mask.
"Thanks..." The male didn't really know how to respond and soon Y/n is kidnapped again but by a flying chicken instead.
The stranger watches as Y/n gets yoinked away by a blurr and he decided to try and forget about the weird interaction completely. If only he could...

"Hawks what the fuck."
Y/n spoke as Hawks flies over the city, heading towards Y/n's home.
"I'm trying to protect you duh. I heard what happened, no way you're getting kidnapped twice in one day."
Hawks says and Y/n just excepts his fate.

"Alrighty then."
Y/n says as he watches Hawks fly off into the distance and is caught off guard by a car door slam. Y/n looks over with a frown, Enji stands there with his fire beard dying down and instead of his hero costume it's casual clothing. Usually Y/n would lazily wave and say a tired hello but he ignores the flaming bastard and enters his home. He's brought into a strong loving embrace by his very worried father and is also pulled into another warm hug by Takashi who grins broadly at the sight of Y/n's safe return.