Chapter One

Deep into the ocean and in an underwater cave are some rare Trolls called SharkTrolls. They are male warriors that sticks together and protect each other. They're always by each other's side and have been lead by their leader, Captain Torrent, the the Great White SharkTroll. And the only Great White Troll. Great Whites are the strongest out of the other Sharks: Makos, Hammerheads, and Nurse Sharks. Torrent and Zips, the Mako Shark, are actual brothers. Torrent is Zips' little brother and take care of him. But Tide, the Nurse Shark, toke Café of Zips when Torrent is our hunting or protecting his home. And when one night, when Torrent, Zips, Tide, and Tank the Hammerhead went out to scout around and split up to make sure there isn't any dangerous predators near a reef...

Zips: Hmm, looks good so far here, bro

Tank: Yup. Don't see anything's else. Unless this tiny jellyfish counts

Zips: I don't know if it is

Tank: Maybe

Zips: *sees Techno Reef having a party* But that place looks really cool. Maybe we could check it out! *about to swim towards it but was stopped by Tank*

Tank: *holding Zips* Hold it there, little dude. Torrent told us to make sure there aren't any danger anywhere around here

Zips: Aww! But that place looks fun

Tank: I know, but come on. I'm sure if we're not back in time, Torrent is going to get ticked *swam away*

Zips: Fair. *swims with Tank* Sometimes he can be really scary when his angry

Tank: I know

But as they swam away from the Reef and when the party is over, inside the Reef is filled with colorful bioluminescent creatures called Techno Trolls, and their ruler, King Trollex. When he toke off his headphones, he looked up and saw Zips and Tank swimming away. Trollex was started to get very curious on what those guys are and what they are doing...

King Trollex: *sees them swimming away through his window of his LED castle* What the? Who are they?

TBDB: Hey, Trollex! Whatcha looking at?

King Trollex: I saw something after the party. I think it was a Troll

TBDB: A Troll? Like you guys?

King Trollex: Maybe. I don't know. I have to see it for myself *swam out the window and carefully followed the mysterious Trolls* Something tells me that these guys are different from us