Glitched

Picture drawn by me :P

Ty's pov

   Chains were wrapped around my wrists and ankles for yet another experiment.

The government placed me in a lab under high security. I was the only one here; everyone else who became test subjects died off because of extreme tests they were put in.

Suddenly a needle pearced into my skin, stabbing my heart. I gasped and screamed, tugging my wrists up, wanting to escape. Tears escaped my eyes as something was injected into the base of my heart. My eyes looked down to see that they put an electric blue staticy syrm into me. My eyes widened as I felt lightning bolts inside me, electrifying me. I screamed in agony.

Third person / narration

Ty was only 6 when he was captured from the government for experiments. They said he was special, and they were correct.

Ty's body could handle any experiment thrown at him, even drinking a deadly poison would only pass him out. Ty was in more experiments than everyone who's been in the lab all together. So they named him 'Experiment Glitch'.

Ty's next experiment was something many people questioned in the past. The scientists were excited to do it, since everyone they did it with died and they couldn't find the results. The experiment was the one and only, circuits. No one knew how powerful circuits would be at its most highest level, and how it would impact a human or an ab-normal human. Ty was a little different from both, but they took what they could get. They made an electricity syrm, (which included the power of circuits) and injected it in his heart.

Soon Ty was passed out, and the scientists thought they were unseccessfull. But soon they changed theory.

Ty started to 'glitch' infront of them. He started to apear and reappear quickly, like what happens when your website crashes, some parts of him glitching away from their place then appearing back to where it was supposed to be. Soon his glitching stopped, and the scientists cheered in joy that they got results. One of the scientists got curious and moved Ty's hair behind his ear. He saw three circuit boards coming out from his jaw line.

There was a big one, a medium one, and a small one. The big one was closest to the side of his head, then it went by order from big to small going downwards towards his chin. It soon started to faintly glow, and the scientists happily created theories and took notes on what they saw infront of them.